Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »

AB

hl players

Bona

PMW

Graba you suddenly don’t remember how much screwb started raging when he played pocket for a match instead of me and he finally understood why I literally never left you, you always instantly died, it didn’t matter if I left you with a scout or the roamer, you died. Somehow. Pete can confirm since we scrimmed a lot with Gamsjaga and he told me how easy you were to kill. In This way you not only tried to put the blame on my passive behaviour but also sucked out the fun of playing soldier for a long time for me, hence we swapped classes in the team (and the last match you didn’t even play because of your selfish behaviour), it was very tiring being your pocket.

also thread is gr8 banter

schocky

ist doof

Is that graba’s full team we have played against? Like … do not want to offend the players but we lost motivation to play “normally” after few min.

http://logs.tf/810744
http://logs.tf/810642

Bona

PMW

Yeah that is their team, again with 2 mercs somehow :^)

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Bona

Yeah that is their team, again with 2 mercs somehow :^)

One isn’t a merc because he was using his 2nd account. Don’t u remember? The mainaccount was stolen :o

Bona

PMW

:^)
Shampoo and Entire are the mercs

Last edited by Bona,

Henghast

open
bobs

I need to buy more popcorn.

johnwon23

Shocky, it was more a mix

Bona

PMW

2 mercs = mix xd_xd

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Bona

:^)
Shampoo and Entire are the mercs

Damn BUT we were using 2 mercs (one without high experience) as well :x

johnwon23

But, what are you trying to prove there?

Bona

PMW

But, what are you trying to defend here

johnwon23

Nothing, i just said it was more a mix imo, also i dont understand your butthurt bona

Hallow

P.O.P

ya’ll degenerates are fucked up gtfo outta here wtf. fucking mid scrubs tryna argue who should and shouldn’t be in prem like wtf. fucking leave it to the admins to decide, they usually do a pretty fucking swell job (with the exception of cuntzillas attempts at seeding)

johnwon23

Hallow: i always outfrag Bubi on dm, he kurwa noob

Last edited by johnwon23,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »