Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

and here i thought the “hl is bad and 6v6 is the real deal” trumpcard had expired already

Last edited by jwso,

Mundi

dogs.tf

its all freakie fault tbh
and why are you showing logs of div1 teams beating div1 teams?

Last edited by Mundi,

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Mundi

its all freakie fault tbh

#putfreakieintheshit

That drop is anything but surprising.

Droodl3

TSM

at least I cant be at the bottom of the table now

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from jwso

and here i thought the “hl is bad and 6v6 is the real deal” trumpcard had expired already

why would a valid trump card expire especially now that the quality of teams is even lower

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Muuki

[…]why would a valid trump card expire especially now that the quality of teams is even lower

It’s a valid card if it applies to a team. A team that drops within a week of the season starting obviously has pretty poor organisation.

And the “blame the gamemode” for their problems is a weak response to all the failures.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

It’s a valid card if it applies to a team. A team that drops within a week of the season starting obviously has pretty poor organisation.

And the “blame the gamemode” for their problems is a weak response to all the failures.

hildreth go away and let me shitpost in peace

Asaaj

Better watch out for Samsa, those 32 kills though.

Will you get a replacement to fill in the empty space or just have 7 teams compete in div1?

you’re the real hero here muuki

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Hafficool

Sry we were a bit too busy with the real gamemode

maybe spend some more time fixing that attitude of yours instead of playing video games.

skyro

#SaveMelee

amen to quell

juan

adios

amen to skyro

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

This never ending drama because its not enough if something is good, everything else needs to be shit (remember to tell about it everywhere like hundreds times over and over)

Also its funny how people who calls hl cancer/pub are the ones doing shit on it B)

Hallow

P.O.P

fucking awful gamers chatting shit because we folded, not because of us overestamating our hl ability and being all sad cuz we weren’t the best or w/e people think but because we went through like 4 medics in a month and that class is aids in hl and no one wants to play it.

ain’t fucking rocket science, sometimes teams can’t play

and your gamemode is the definition of inferior and you’re all mediocre at this game at best

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »