Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 Next »

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Hallow

fucking awful gamers chatting shit because we folded, not because of us overestamating our hl ability and being all sad cuz we weren’t the best or w/e people think but because we went through like 4 medics in a month and that class is aids in hl and no one wants to play it.

ain’t fucking rocket science, sometimes teams can’t play

Perfectly understandable.

Quoted from Hallow

and your gamemode is the definition of inferior and you’re all mediocre at this game at best

look mom I posted it again

Maks

Quoted from Hallow

fucking awful gamers chatting shit because we folded, not because of us overestamating our hl ability and being all sad cuz we weren’t the best or w/e people think but because we went through like 4 medics in a month and that class is aids in hl and no one wants to play it.
ain’t fucking rocket science, sometimes teams can’t play
and your gamemode is the definition of inferior and you’re all mediocre at this game at best

+1

Popcorp

Quoted from Hallow

You need to learn to respect all gamemodes, even if you don’t like it or play it, it’s still an official Competitive format. HL Players can say the same to you, like “wow 6s, 6 classes, lots of weapon bans, this is no way close to REAL Team Fortress 2”, that’s what Valve thinks as well btw and if it’s true that they are making Comp. Matchmaking, it’s going to be Highlander because again, it’s closer to pub and REAL Team Fortress 2. Lower your ego man B)

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]
You need to learn to respect all gamemodes, even if you don’t like it or play it, it’s still an official Competitive format.

what defines an official competitive format and why are you not allowed to compare two ‘official’ competitive formats?

HL Players can say the same to you, like “wow 6s, 6 classes, lots of weapon bans, this is no way close to REAL Team Fortress 2”

Summarizing != simplifying

that’s what Valve thinks as well btw

Not an argument http://lmgtfy.com/?q=appealing+to+authority

and if it’s true that they are making Comp. Matchmaking, it’s going to be Highlander

[CITATION NEEDED]

because again, it’s closer to pub and REAL Team Fortress 2. Lower your ego man B)

Who the fuck made you the judge of what is REAL team fortress 2. What authority are you speaking from when you mention REAL team fortress 2 and what the fuck does closer to pub prove? Stop being so shallow-minded

safety smiley = ]

Last edited by cmd,

san alex

sh#t you did it.

Plerfs

P.O.P

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

lots of weapon bans, this is no way close to REAL Team Fortress 2

if real team fortress is lots of stupid weapons and stupid classes then i don’t want to play real team fortress

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

6’s vs HL thing get boring after a while.

And Hallow, you guys still had poor leadership and a poor attitude, doesn’t matter how many people you call “mediocre”. Doesn’t matter what gamemode you play, that’ll fuck any team up. Why do you think Furbo Pandas folded this season? I’m sorry you guys folded but you come here and disrespect people, you’ll get ostracised.

That being said, giving a team a load of shit for folding is a bit harsh, even if it is week 1.

Hallow

P.O.P

poor leadership is bullshit and poor attitude is subjective. sure we’re silly circlejerkers but our attitude is very much healthy imo.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Muuki

[…]why would a valid trump card expire especially now that the quality of teams is even lower

Prem 6’s isn’t exactly that different you know, how do you think we got to Prem Muuki? Me being just that good? Ha!

I think in the history of HL, Season 7 is the first season I can think of where the quality of teams hasn’t improved. That said over time, the meta evolves and teams who were once seen as “average” play the current evolving meta and perfect their teamplay will be better than any team from 2 or 3 years ago, simply because the game changes and evolves. It’s been happening in 6’s for years. Seriously, go back and watch the i40 final and compare it to the quality of the i52 teams/matches. Or just a regular Prem game, see the difference.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Hallow

poor leadership is bullshit and poor attitude is subjective. sure we’re silly circlejerkers but our attitude is very much healthy imo.

According to Sheepy, you guys played with 3 mercs every night. Not having a complete roster = poor leadership.

Acting like you could have been the best but didn’t try = poor attitude.

Bonus points for kicking Sheepy as spy though.

Popcorp

Quoted from cmd

[…]
[CITATION NEEDED]
[…]
Who the fuck made you the judge of what is REAL team fortress 2. What authority are you speaking from when you mention REAL team fortress 2 and what the fuck does closer to pub prove? Stop being so shallow-minded

1st of all, it’s obvious they will stick to Highlander if they are indeed making a Tf2 Comp. Matchmaking, I can’t get a citation BECAUSE Valve didn’t confirm anything on their end. Code in game, containing HIGHLANDER in it was found like a week or 2 ago, here’s what i can give you http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19531/player-skill-rating-added-to-the-game/?page=4#97 and it makes sense to make Highlander as the first Tf2 Official Gamemode, because majority of players are pubbers or traders, hence it is better to make HL official rather than 6v6 or else you’ll have to face 2 engies, 0 meds or demos, 2 snipers and 2 spies in Matchmaking, Welcome to 6v6 Guys.

and 2nd thing, nobody can judge what real Tf2 is, I didn’t say that Imo HL is the real Tf2, I just said that Valve thinks that HL > 6s because all 9 classes play the game. Tf2 was not initially a Competitive game or anything, if You release a game and 7 years later start supporting it’s competitive side, You’re forced to support a Gamemode that is closer to the original Game, while Tf2 is known as a Pub and Casual game, Highlander is being closer to those 2 parameters.

I personally respect both formats, but i can’t put up with a fact that you guys think HL is shit.

Last edited by Popcorp,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Ah, the seasonal “W-we totally folded because you guys are shit eh-eh”-thread

Dennia

FAINT

I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Mugman16

s-stutter

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

jx53

Quoted from Dennia

I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Not my pot plz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 Next »