Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 Next »

ZyX

pck.`

You don’t have to watch all the demos.
I just watched ab1 which was something like 5-10mins (1 round) and it was moooore than enough :p

Arnold

DAKKA

just admit you are cheating like i do and you will at least get some respect for it.

ozonE

Bring!

@ chewy?

What I said was that I support the admins decissions and that I think they have made correct bans. And if players that I know plays fair without cheat will get banned, then I will criticise the admins…

Cyanide

O hai

Mick-

I laughed tbh , you just posted pov demos of you hacking like a dumbf*ck and you are still saying than you are not cheating , so funny , same goes for all the pathetic guys like fyr , kondor and co , you cheated , you got caught , stfu and take it like a man , ETF2L didn’t make any wrong decisions , do you think Winneh is banning and taking the decision alone ? ETF2L admins did a great job so far , and i support them entirely as a ED and ukESA admin . Cheaters dont belong to our community , i dont want that game to become a new CSS , full of cheaters putain ! :D

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

putain

Waebi

‹Con›

PUTAAAAIN.

Abra

LOL,POVs ARE TOTALLY CLEAN!! Where is cheat i Iatch it again,and just cant see nothing special. LOl please explaine me somebody what is wrong???// FFS I shold go to some lan and kick your asses)

Abra

“”I laughed tbh , you just posted pov demos of you hacking like a dumbf*ck and you are still saying than you are not cheating , so funny , same goes for all the pathetic guys like fyr , kondor and co , you cheated , you got caught , stfu and take it like a man , ETF2L didn’t make any wrong decisions , do you think Winneh is banning and taking the decision alone ? ETF2L admins did a great job so far , and i support them entirely as a ED and ukESA admin . Cheaters dont belong to our community , i dont want that game to become a new CSS , full of cheaters putain ! :D””

I am not cheated.. This is main point…I can give this f*cking demos to any expert without any preconceived relations to me.. Should I send them to Valve?

I clearly know now that this topic will not help anyway>it’s sad that Mick and Skinnie real sure i am cheater.And those POVs have aim bot..That fact make me higher than you in some aspects.I can shot and tracking oponents like i always do,but for you it’s just imposible…

Iller

tGa

Excactly what in the demos makes you all so sure that he cheats ?
Could someone give some examples of where he cheats and why ?

I am just curious, since I don’t notice anything mysef with my very limited experience as scout.

Abra

I will make a video from ab1 demo and upload it to youtube…I just watch it.I think that Skinnie and so on are egoistic retards that dont belive in some one else skill except their own. They maby masturbate on their div and high+ team..

ab1 lol…My usual game..To say nothing special in it it’s say nothing..I real wonder how can i play for 1 year without ban..I have more and more coolest games when i dominate 6 pplz from oponents team.

Just envy….

AnAkkk

I think he just said that he was playing since 1 year with a cheat and didn’t get caught, maybe he even forget that he’s using a cheat since it’s so usual. :D

Seriously, are you cheating in all of the pov demos you have? seem like it since you are cheating in the only ones you posted :D
That’s funny, wouldn’t think a guy would try to get unbanned by posting some demos he cheats in :)

Don’t you see that almost everybody found your cheat in watching your demos? :/
Maybe you should just stop whining and cheating now.

xzr

gimme jewtube :|

Tack

kp/

Omg anakin you realy need a brain ….
You know if someone play at fps since many years i think he can had some reflex or something like that.
For example i saw my demo in eyes when i am supposed to cheat, and when i was watching it i don’t think i can aim like that. For me i aim right and left that’s it but when i watch it agin and again i saw i aim from top to bottom or of bottom at the top.
So like i play fps than 8 yrs and i play to tf2 like 2yrs i think i’m get used to aim like that even if i don’t get report to me and most of the admin can’t understand it.
Nvm we are ban both because we are so good and had something than any admins have and it’s a cheat :)

edit: The “cheat” about which I speak is the one of what admins accuses us, just for nobrain as anakin who can’t understands my sentence :]

xzr

yes definately it’s the secret crusade of the div1 scouts to get rid of everyone they can’t beat 1on1. Man those guys are a bunch of pricks

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 Next »