GTA V release is Tuesday.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from vani

[…]

yoyoyo no need for those words.

It would be really cool with prem playoffs, I think we could handle it. Here is what would happen:

– We get to play prem playoffs and cant handle it, dont get into prem. Fair enough.
– We play prem playoffs, we win and play prem. Neat.

At the moment its

– We dont get to play prem playoffs because we are not good/stable/screenshots enough, while mix teams get in there.

Why not let us be in the prem playoffs?

While that logic is good, it can apply to everyone. Why don’t we just give all of div1 a chance to playoff and see who deserves it? Oh wait, that’s what Division 1 basically is in a normal season. :)

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Hank

just got to love permzilla for not putting us in prem playoffs just couse he thinks that we will be next pyrogen!

You and 4-25 definitely deserve to go higher.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Elm0

Who cares about divs?
GTA V release is Tuesday.

THIS.

demsii

EPA

6v6 competitive is so bad nowadays that I don’t even recognize 90% of the teams in the divs.. lawl

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
You and 4-25 definitely deserve to go higher.

I would say that Saints and 4-25 certainly will go higher, and are stable enough to play their way to Prem.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

While that logic is good, it can apply to everyone. Why don’t we just give all of div1 a chance to playoff and see who deserves it? Oh wait, that’s what Division 1 basically is in a normal season. :)

he’s saying they can’t compete for a prem spot as a stable team, while other teams who formed less than a week ago can

Hank

FAINT

^what link said

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Unlike every other team in div 1 team we have proven ourselves to be capable of beating prem teams in officials in a setting where you can win actual prize money and sponsor stuff. Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations (apparently we were too bad for an invite spot, yet we still manage to place top 8 in the end). Unlike other div 1 teams people actually THINK we are worth a shot in prem, the only people that I’ve seen be against us having a play-off spot is the admins. Unlike every other div 1 team, we’ve attended EVERY competition that you can compete in this entire summer. We are keen as fuck (PCW five days a week the entire summer), we’ve paid for ESEA, we’ve tried to support the scene as much as we possibly can. Yet we don’t get the play-off spot, despite having screenshots winning against the majority of prem teams, and then teams that have come up from nowhere are apparently more stable and more deserving of a prem/play-off spot than us, by the merit of having some “big names” in their roster (which I’ve discovered, means essentially nothing).

Once again we’re underestimated, and I have no idea WHY we can’t have the play-off spot, and the arguments you present make no sense. Make everyone happy, put us in the play-off; make the play-offs more interesting, it’s good for the community and casters. Your team got promoted to div 1 despite finishing last in division 2 the previous season, not managing to win a single official. Yet your team (rightfully) got the chance to play in div 1 based on off-season performance, why are you so hesitant giving potential teams such as us and 4-25 the same chance?

Hank

FAINT

^what kaja said

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

They’re saying that Prem is Invite, that it’s meant to be a spectacle.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Saints not being in the playoffs is a joke. They’ve performed at the same level as some of the teams already in prem.

Kemor

#Saintsforprem

HoneyBadger

free

I agree with everyone else, saints deserver a playoff spot.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Unlike every other team in div 1 team we have proven ourselves to be capable of beating prem teams in officials in a setting where you can win actual prize money and sponsor stuff. Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations (apparently we were too bad for an invite spot, yet we still manage to place top 8 in the end). Unlike other div 1 teams people actually THINK we are worth a shot in prem, the only people that I’ve seen be against us having a play-off spot is the admins. Unlike every other div 1 team, we’ve attended EVERY competition that you can compete in this entire summer. We are keen as fuck (PCW five days a week the entire summer), we’ve paid for ESEA, we’ve tried to support the scene as much as we possibly can. Yet we don’t get the play-off spot, despite having screenshots winning against the majority of prem teams, and then teams that have come up from nowhere are apparently more stable and more deserving of a prem/play-off spot than us, by the merit of having some “big names” in their roster (which I’ve discovered, means essentially nothing).

Once again we’re underestimated, and I have no idea WHY we can’t have the play-off spot, and the arguments you present make no sense. Make everyone happy, put us in the play-off; make the play-offs more interesting, it’s good for the community and casters. Your team got promoted to div 1 despite finishing last in division 2 the previous season, not managing to win a single official. Yet your team (rightfully) got the chance to play in div 1 based on off-season performance, why are you so hesitant giving potential teams such as us and 4-25 the same chance?

pm me on IRC if you want to talk about this, dont see the need for it to become public.

ps “Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49” no

Last edited by Permzilla,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Next »