http://etf2l.org/teams/15835/

The best thing about TF2 is Sami

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Ace

[…]

The best thing about TF2 is Sami

Scumbag Sami plays with team for entire pre season, leaves team for finnish fun team as soon as the season starts.

Zealos

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Not really, it was actually a south park meme :(

Funny though, I actually went to say hi to some people at i46 who were dicks to me online, amazing how quiet they are when they realise you’re 15 stone :)

This post makes you look like such a knob lol.

Trane

Quoted from Zealos

[…]
This post makes you look like such a knob lol.

Called a knob on the Internet, I’ll get over it. The TC guys I met were great.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I’m so happy this post was made

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Called a knob on the Internet, I’ll get over it. The TC guys I met were great.

<3

This is now a LAN love thread

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CommanderX

Told you this would happen didnt i ^_^

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Ban ryan for carrybot.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from CommanderX

Looking forward to the ‘worst forum post’ item on PR :D

Quoted from Trane

[…]Funny though, I actually went to say hi to some people at i46 who were dicks to me online, amazing how quiet they are when they realise you’re 15 stone :)

Actually I wanted to find you to kindly teach you about aspect ratios and resolutions, but didn’t bump into you :(

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Enef

Didn’t they lose to 9men?

The worse 9men mix played them at LAN and lost 2-4.

Insane Aug

Quoted from Trane

[…]

He’s dominating you, shitter!

youre div3? omg i thought ure div6

knuck

DA!

Coleman you’re disgusting.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Coleman

I actually couldn’t be happier about how butt hurt these people are! It’s pretty simple, if you weren’t such a boring keener maybe these people would take an interest in who you are and would want to play with you? The only “prem player” we have is r7an.

Dan doesn’t play as his work won’t let him out of the office, on the rare occasion he does play he goes afk for 11 mins mid game because his dog shits everywhere.

Wai is the captain of our MvM division and never comes online or plays. He asked to join the roster because he thought it was fun playing with us and liked us. Because we’re not aspergers pricks and know how to have a laugh.

Zodiak moved to Hong Kong for 98 days without telling anyone, he’s going back soon.

Shintaz asked to roster ride at i46 after we had a few beers because he knew no lifers like you would get you knickers in a twist and have a massive cry. He will be enjoying this more than anyone. Even more then me! Best thing is, he will actually really want to play against you. We won’t stop him. CU@

More than anything, we are a community team. We play for fun together and basically laugh the whole game. We don’t mind losing, it’s a computer game, it happens. As pointed out by ryan, we haven’t even got a full roster, we still need a medic and a demo. Fingers crossed MattCV comes through and Randa joins because that will be SICK!

This.

Trane

Quoted from Insane Aug

[…]
youre div3? omg i thought ure div6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=68329019&insideModal=1

Pipe down thirdie, makes you div7 I guess! (I’ve know r7an for about 4+ years so I’m allowed to troll him a bit ;)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »