Forum

4 Prem people in division 3 team

Created 11th September 2012 @ 04:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone with a problem speak to their CL at lan, he’s a little timid welsh chap by the name of Craig Coleman and would love to discuss your thoughts and feelings in this matter.

gigs

TEZC

you can add him on facebook aswell….

Quoted from Trane

[…]

You’re not my friend, buddy.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/172/461/1315608252001.gif

raappana

KoP!?

They’re all good pals and it’s really nice to be in team with such a chill guys. Maybe fkin skill police people before they join team?

GJ Craig, well fuckin done ;D

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Trane

[…]

You’re not my friend, buddy.

!admin LAN threat

Trane

Quoted from Anderson

[…]

!admin LAN threat

Not really, it was actually a south park meme :(

Funny though, I actually went to say hi to some people at i46 who were dicks to me online, amazing how quiet they are when they realise you’re 15 stone :)

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I actually couldn’t be happier about how butt hurt these people are! It’s pretty simple, if you weren’t such a boring keener maybe these people would take an interest in who you are and would want to play with you? The only “prem player” we have is r7an.

Dan doesn’t play as his work won’t let him out of the office, on the rare occasion he does play he goes afk for 11 mins mid game because his dog shits everywhere.

Wai is the captain of our MvM division and never comes online or plays. He asked to join the roster because he thought it was fun playing with us and liked us. Because we’re not aspergers pricks and know how to have a laugh.

Zodiak moved to Hong Kong for 98 days without telling anyone, he’s going back soon.

Shintaz asked to roster ride at i46 after we had a few beers because he knew no lifers like you would get you knickers in a twist and have a massive cry. He will be enjoying this more than anyone. Even more then me! Best thing is, he will actually really want to play against you. We won’t stop him. CU@

More than anything, we are a community team. We play for fun together and basically laugh the whole game. We don’t mind losing, it’s a computer game, it happens. As pointed out by ryan, we haven’t even got a full roster, we still need a medic and a demo. Fingers crossed MattCV comes through and Randa joins because that will be SICK!

Last edited by Coleman,

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Funny though, I actually went to say hi to some people at i46 who were dicks to me online, amazing how quiet they are when they realise you’re 15 stone :)

15 stone? jelly!

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

They’re in the right division olololol. whai ppl crying?

Last edited by GhostjAAH `,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Trane

[…]

TF2 has always been like that, it’s hilarious.

Shit’s so serious when you are analysing rosters. Just play and have fun.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Didn’t they lose to 9men?

:D Sonix doesnt play for them anymore so the screenshots don’t get the same reaction.

Limp.

EPA

I think we have never lost to TEZC in pcw and we are terribad

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

If you need a merc against them let me know, I’d be happy to play.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Coleman

Wai is the captain of our MvM division and never comes online or plays. He asked to join the roster because he thought it was fun playing with us and liked us. Because we’re not aspergers pricks and know how to have a laugh.

:)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »