Forum

is this allowed?

Created 4th December 2011 @ 14:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from grimbar

Here’s something new, don’t try to disguise or hide anything – that shit is old and doesn’t work anymore

If it doesn’t work, you’re doing it wrong. Literally just worked for the last two games I played.

(Masking is useless, faking still works if you do it right)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ritalin

most medics do this.

the negative voice command has become the sort of default “fake” call. the downside of this is (for masking your pop and also masking uber), that when i hear it, i know exactly what’s going on. it stands out a lot to me generally, but even more so because medics fail to use it in any other situations. i’d recommend a more generic call, or even using the negative voice command when you want to fake uber.

sorry if this makes no sense, i’m so tired.

I use what you’re suggesting to be a bad idea and I believe we just won a game against a mix you played in :D

grimbar

Quoted from octochris

[…]

If it doesn’t work, you’re doing it wrong. Literally just worked for the last two games I played.

(Masking is useless, faking still works if you do it right)

If it does work, you’re playing against someone that can’t time.

randa

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

ijswezel

swimp

i spam the medic’s displeased voice clips with everything i’m doing as well as masking uber because for the medic, life is pain.

“Thanks!”, “Nice shot comrade!” and “Sentry goes here!” also often see their uses depending on what’s shooting me
i also like to mimic the calls the opposite medic is doing if i can hear them in a little verbal debate
basically my medic never ever shuts the fuck up ever

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

Do it at 80% just to make them ease off a little, almost everybody is doubtful enough to believe it.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

These things only work in relation to kritz. Fake at 80% to pretend like you have kritz (80% uber = 32 seconds = 100% kritz) and mask your 100% kritzcharge just in case nobody spotted your healbeam yet. Same goes for masking while actually using the charge, it’s quite nice for kritzing unexpectedly.

I still mask regular uber charge as it has become a habit. Also I have that function where the mask button just rotates through various voicecommands (everytime you press it it binds itself to a new voicecomm).

Last edited by skeej,

kaidus

WiK?

Normally most of a team are relying on 1 or 2 guys to time that kind of thing anyway, so there’ll always be hesitation.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I use what you’re suggesting to be a bad idea and I believe we just won a game against a mix you played in :D

lol true, i’ll shutup. i don’t play soldier though, we were mostly offclassing. hopefully we’ll have a rematch sometime with me on med.

vani

Bully

Walk around and spam MEDIC and IM FULLY CHAAAARGED 24/7

Or fake when youre at 80%

Works like a charm

kuma

sometimes it’s good to use when your team is retarded and you can’t charge for a while, to make it seem like you have it when you actually should have it.

wpminnows

[PG]

or alternatively turn alltalk on and just play songs over mic all game

Quoted from wpminnows

or alternatively turn alltalk on and just play songs over mic all game

i loled.

Quoted from skeej

These things only work in relation to kritz. Fake at 80% to pretend like you have kritz (80% uber = 32 seconds = 100% kritz) and mask your 100% kritzcharge just in case nobody spotted your healbeam yet.

now the funny part about this is that my team gets tricked into thinking they have krits every time i do this.

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

You could also use your fingers and your keyboard i guess.

antyjc

2ne1

just use fully charged as your only voice command. bind to your movement keys, no one will ever know if you have uber or not.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »