I'm a tad confused about...

Created 26th January 2011 @ 11:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Swarlz

=D

trams

-><-

Quoted from demsii

If I were a valve employee and I would see this kind of bs I would seriously wonder what would be wrong with this league with all these frequent shitstorms.

He would realize that VAC doesnt work?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from trams

[…]

He would realize that VAC doesnt work?

Good point brah, just not exactly what I was referring to :P

Swarlz

Quoted from franco

swarlz is nearing demourges level of idiocy, impressive

I’m taking that as a personal attack on me as person. CU@LAN

Jude

notdoggo

DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Please stay at the topic. If the thread jumps the tracks, we will lock it.

Pyle

Should have locked it right away and forum ban the thread starter.

vlad_drac

xoxo

Thanks for the reply that you are at least reviewing the process crasp, even if my questions weren’t answered then the implied answer was “yeah, it’s not good enough, we’re looking at it”.

May i kindly point out that if it wasn’t for swarlz, randaa and the rest of the troll brigade, this thread would have been 1 page long and the answer would have been at the bottom of the page. If you want to know why these forums are a constant flame barrage and constantly being locked, just take one good look at the thread.

Guy asks question politely
3 people say “DUDE WHY DID YOU POST THIS LOL YOU CAN GET ANSWERS OTHER WAYS AND THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE LOL”
Guy posts defending the OP
3 trolls come back with more nonsense and before you know it, people are dissecting each other’s posts sentence by sentence for spelling and grammar so that they can disprove……nothing!!?

You people gave the admins every bit of ammunition they needed to lock this uncomfortable (for their reputation) thread and i credit them for not doing so.

Now that i’ve got a decent answer/reply, i’ll give you a few tips;
Firstly, randaa, irc is not the be all and end all of communication. I don’t have irc, i don’t like irc, i like forums. Forums in general are a place for discussion, internet forums specifically are too. The word permeates through history and it’s always to do with discussion, it’s no coincidence that we called it a forum.

Secondly, other people, if you believe that this topic HAS been covered before, link me to the previous post in which my questions were asked and i will apologise and bump that thread instead. Simply sticking your nose in and saying “THIS HAS BEEN COVERED LOL I’M JUST TRYING TO STOP THE FORUMS BEING SPAMMED” is not doing anyone a public service, it is simply derailment. A public service would be what i described. You are simply worsening the environment you profess to be trying to protect.

Lastly, don’t worry randaa et al, i know you’re annoyed by this post, don’t mad, you been trolled good, i’m an old pro at this trolling game

(you can lock it now btw, thanks for allowing me an answer)

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4