Forum

I'm a tad confused about...

Created 26th January 2011 @ 11:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

What worries me is not the quantity of people in the AC team making the right decision as the quality, experience of each of them. Therefore my question is: Is there a ACT member/members with most experience and trust, who watch all the materials or can it happen that someone gets banned because a few unexperienced ACT members decided so? Thanks.

Manu

Quoted from Archy

What worries me is not the quantity of people in the AC team making the right decision as the quality, experience of each of them. Therefore my question is: Is there a ACT member/members with most experience and trust, who watch all the materials or can it happen that someone gets banned because a few unexperienced ACT members decided so? Thanks.

as far as i know there are no unexperienced ACT members (:

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Anyone who has nothing valuable and informative to say about the OP’s case and only wants to express his opinion/support/hatred for the OP

Leave the thread.

Swarlz

But why can’t I discuss my opinion within this thread?

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from Manu

[…]

as far as i know there are no unexperienced ACT members (:

What I’m saying is that surely there are some ACT members more experienced then others, and as I see it, those are the ones who should have the final say. If that is the case, it hopefully answers Vlads question aswell.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

We are discussing the issues raised about the Anti-Cheat process. We don’t want to rush any decision we make and surprisingly enough we can’t work on it 24/7, so this will take longer than some people would like.

You’re welcome to discuss amongst yourselves, we will keep an eye on that and if something useful arises we will include it in our own discussions. We may not answer direct questions on the forums but that doesn’t mean we haven’t covered them privately.

After that, if we feel we need to announce anything we will do so.

Spike Himself

TC

I have no interest in this thread but +1 to Crasp for providing feedback in the way he did.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Spike Himself

I have no interest in this thread but +1 to Crasp for providing feedback in the way he did.

+1

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Crasp

We are discussing the issues raised about the Anti-Cheat process. We don’t want to rush any decision we make and surprisingly enough we can’t work on it 24/7, so this will take longer than some people would like.

You’re welcome to discuss amongst yourselves, we will keep an eye on that and if something useful arises we will include it in our own discussions. We may not answer direct questions on the forums but that doesn’t mean we haven’t covered them privately.

After that, if we feel we need to announce anything we will do so.

Question!

Is compton not part of these sessions or does he just like to publicly scorch his fellow colleagues in front of the masses?

Learn to scan. Do not click on uninteresting links. Basic skills for any internet user. But I’m sure you know that already, as you’re just trying to create an argument.

I’m sure he has mastered the skill over time, doesn’t mean it should be necessary for a topic that has been closed twice now.

Is this a fact? Says who? I think that’s completely subjective and perhaps just a projected fear exactly like “people think TF2 is just a cartoon game”, which I hear much more from TF2 players than anyone else.

You have the opinion that fighting amongst ourselves and questioning every step the admin team takes, wether it be AC or not is good for etf2l’s image? If I were a valve employee and I would see this kind of bs I would seriously wonder what would be wrong with this league with all these frequent shitstorms.

Who’s flaming here except you?

Without your meta-talk, this thread would be about two to four posts long, perhaps buried. But now it gets bumped because you are making claims that derail the thread. So you want this thread to die, but you won’t let it happen?

Now say you’re not trolling.

Once again you seem to take things for what they are not. He is speaking out that this has been discussed several times now and wondering if it is really needed to dwell on the topic for a third time, that does not make it a flame or a troll, but these will eventually come out to play aswell, especially on topics like these.

As I’ve said before in the other topic, it’s unbelievable you’re an admin for the biggest league in europe.

As for the questions vlad asked he is completely right to ask them of course, they should’ve been answered in the other thread really though. But I’m curious what this statement is gonna be from the admin team, if at all :)

Last edited by demsii,

compton

cvx|

Oh hi didn’t know you still hold grudge from the other thread :) I’m sorry for hurting your feelings

demsii

EPA

Quoted from compton

Oh hi didn’t know you still hold grudge from the other thread :) I’m sorry for hurting your feelings

A good mature comeback bro, deffo cut out for adminwork. :) r u 12?

Last edited by demsii,

Abra

Quoted from demsii

[…]

A good mature comeback bro, deffo cut out for adminwork. :) r u 12?

poor demsii buthurt)

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Abra

[…]
poor demsii buthurt)

Quite yes .. ’bout what exactly? :3

franco

swarlz is nearing demourges level of idiocy, impressive

Ghostface

spire

So Swarlz is an idiot because people just keep insisting on the exact same thing that was discussed in another 3 locked threads?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »