Demsii will you be my buddy?

psy

Take me, pukz!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from demsii

A merc (mercenary / ringer / substitute) is a player that isn’t actually on your roster, an opposite clan can agree to letting you use one if you were to be one short. This is a privilege however and not a right, so at all times the enemy team needs to agree to it.

Wrong for the highlander tournament/ladder. Some mercs are allowed by default, so the opponent does not have to agree.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

2.1.7 Two merc’s allowed by default, new or division 6 only (or a replacement for the Buddy)

In every match a team will be allowed to use 2 merc’s (players that are not registered on the teams roster) if they can not field a full team. However, it is only allowed to use merc’s that measure up to rule 2.1.1 (not having played division 5 or higher).
Alternatively a team can use a replacement for their Buddy, the replacement will have to be of the same skill as the regular buddy and will have to stick to the ‘buddy’ classes as well.

2.1.8 Up to 3 general mercs allowed if opponent agrees

Teams are allowed to use more mercs, up to a number of 3, if their opponent agrees with it. Teams can use players from higher divisions for any classes, but only if the opponent allows it. Be sure to post logs about the agreement on the match page to prove the opponent agreed to the mercs.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Wrong for the highlander tournament/ladder. Some mercs are allowed by default, so the opponent does not have to agree.

Oh, my bad, typical etf2l, lets fuck around the rules some more to make it even more confusing for everyone. ZING!

Sorry pukz, I have a smallneck-policy.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2