Forum

Brafflegate

Created 26th July 2010 @ 21:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

alfa

Quoted from Venji

this conspiracy is deeper than who killed JF Kennedy!

will the world ever know the truth?!

And how does JFK have any connection with Braffle?

Last edited by alfa,

Skyride

DUCS

Almost there godwin!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

why hasn’t braffle been undeleted yet :(

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Free braffle!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Its been such a long time….. it must of been grysor!

ulv

h.
Liero

* have

ouch

summercamp is boring… let’s punch d2m till he crys!

Penguin_

Free Dawit

Oh, braffle aswell..

freshmeatt

‹Con›

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7786/

hal

blah

Quoted from Spike Himself

1. You can’t just delete a player from a huge database like etf2l’s as it would cause db inconsistency. Unless you delete all links to this player as well (which is a lot of work – also see point 3 below).

3. If his account was `deleted` (as opposed to this being a bug) why is there an empty space in the team’s lineup page?
Anyone?

You could always put whitespace into a few columns like username, userid, avatar. This would probably be prevented by wordpress input validation but it could easily be done on the database level. The db consistency wouldn’t be affected and I would expect exactly the result that can be seen on broder’s team page.

Like skyride already pointed out, it’s very unlikely to be a bug. Not pointing fingers though, I have no idea who did what and why.

Last edited by hal,

Waebi

‹Con›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiPg76nMT5E

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

ITT:

Majority of people dont have an opinion and are following like sheep.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from hal

Not pointing fingers though, I have no idea who did what and why.

That’s exactly what I was trying to get across. If someone has done this, it would have been an accident. If there are actually people that think an admin would have done this deliberately, I have hereby lost all faith in humanity.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
If there are actually people that think an admin would have done this deliberately, I have hereby lost all faith in humanity.

you’ve lost faith in all humanity because of what a few people say on etf2l? O.o

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rAye.

[…]

you’ve lost faith in all humanity because of what a few people say on etf2l? O.o

It’s more the amount of suspicion this whole situation it is looked upon with. That it happens to be on etf2l is entirely irrelevant.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »