Forum

i39 Thanx thread

Created 5th April 2010 @ 14:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

light

lan groupie, she was stood outside in a puddle with no shoes on when i saw her

eoN^

So, she was hot as fuck. Morphys got her facebook ;)

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Could you please explain the fact why a short-trousered girl with accetpable hair/face is creepin around there as if it would be the most normal thing in the world to hang out with 24/7 nerds? thanks.

eoN^

Quoted from nTraum

Could you please explain the fact why a short-trousered girl with accetpable hair/face is creepin around there as if it would be the most normal thing in the world to hang out with 24/7 nerds? thanks.

Free beer, and attention. :P

Tbh good on her she was a nice lass and gotta admire anyone who can give that many kids a boner without takin anything off.

Quoted from nTraum

Quoted from light

lan groupie

hykleri

nvm

Vode

Cheers to all and those in mah team Menace, Gambles, Stevey, Vazzan and Sketch.

And for ze epic final.

Edit: Sketch is a jippo

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Arie

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/archives/2033/fbs-i39-photos

Arie bro you may be a sick gamer, but you’ll never be a http://coolclan.eusick photographer[/url] like me!

kaidus

WiK?

Thanks to gibbz and blind for letting me drive them up and down the fucking country all weekend.

A real thanks to akill walker and mori for mercing, and to everyone mentioned already <3.

Memento Mori

Was a good one

Squeak

Thanks to Mole and Tapley for doing an awesome job on the tournament, Ziggy’s webcam and hat which I managed to steal for all of 30 seconds (:D), generally anyone who supported tf2, the creme egg Byte gave me and Fluffy’s shoutout..which I didn’t see. boX? clan also kept me in suspense everytime I saw one for fear of them screaming “SHOE ON HEAD” at me :D
Great weekend, tough luck to LAN dodgers!

Also, who the fuck is Dunc?!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Thanks to all of you that came! Alot of people were thanking Tapley and I for putting the tournament on and it running smoothly but its actually all of you that came to iSeries and got involved that are every bit as important as we are. You all make it, and what a fantastic event you made it! Many many stories of drunken-ness and events across the weekend and the final itself made for me personally made my lack of sleep over the 5 days and almost 9 hour train journey home all worth it when we drew a bigger cowd than both CSS and COD4, and were nice and loud.

Diggy and PwR put on a good final, with Darn and Vallone being great characters for it! Not only did the teams play a decent game (although it would have been nice for it to have gone down to 2 maps), the shouting and the comms and such really got the crowd going!

To everyone there: You’re awsome! I hope you come to i40!
To everyone that wasn’t: You have REALLY missed out on a legendary LAN! Its going to be had to top at i40 but we’re sure as hell going to try, make sure you’re there!

Yoshi

vertex3

Was good trip.

n1 everyone on making it an eventful event.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Massive thanks to everyone that went, twas amazing, Thanks to everyone involved with the organizing and coverage side of the event.
CU@i40!

Will have to find another interesting and inventive hat to wear :D

mortiii

vertex »

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/arie/images/i39/content/bin/images/large/2U6X4593.jpg

epic face? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »