Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 57 Next »

unu

Quoted from DCS

Alright, the statement is out, mistakes were made. Let´s move on and keep this thread about DeutschLAN again instead of TF2Center!

I had a talk with MTA and we agreed people are able to sign up until August 11.

However, please contact me on steam before you sign up on the website!

<3

How are the signups looking so far?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

We have 10 Teams ready to rumble, plus 1 house for tourists. An 11th is in the making afaik.

We still have plenty of houses and spots!

AFlyingNun

Quoted from AEsirson

[…]
Who said she was annoyed with them? MS said it probably was everyone bugging her about a statement that annoyed her.

Nah not what I meant. For me I meant more that I imagine people stick around because Masternoob actually has redeeming qualities. Either he does and thus the other admins stay, or he doesn’t and the remaining staff is masochist as hell. So I more just meant I’m just curious what his mythological redeeming qualities are, since obvious his bad qualities are causing quite a bit of stress for the entire staff.

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from DCS

We have 10 Teams ready to rumble, plus 1 house for tourists. An 11th is in the making afaik.

We still have plenty of houses and spots!

If we manage to get 14 teams, I’ll make it my personal mission to get a selfie with every player and upload the pictures into an album with subtitles to tell the name of the glorious player (if the players agree).!!!

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Quoted from Atzebumm

[…]
If we manage to get 14 teams, I’ll make it my personal mission to get a selfie with every player and upload the pictures into an album with subtitles to tell the name of the glorious player (if the players agree).!!!

Haha, your own personal player database. Would love to see you try and do this. If you have any more players that are still interested in joining a team, link them trough to me and i’ll make sure we make that 14 team deal you wanted :p

quell

UbeR |

im a bit confused. i heard the tournament can last until sunday evening, but does the accomodation include a night from sunday to monday or does everyone need to be out by sunday?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

we have to get out of there until 4 pm. the tournament will probably we over at noon-ish

We dont have a schedule worked out yet, but there will prbabnly only be grand finals on sunday.

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from DCS

We dont have a schedule worked out yet, but there will prbabnly only be grand finals on sunday.

Didn’t expect us and another team to be only team playing on sunday. well. shit you have to go through if you’re a mediocore doctor. B)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Atzebumm

[…]

Didn’t expect us and another team to be only team playing on sunday. well. shit you have to go through if you’re a mediocore doctor. B)

Lets see if Fair enough have got what it takes to take down the lan favourites.

ElazulTF2

Quoted from DCS

[…]

Lets see if Fair enough have got what it takes to take down the lan favourites.

You mean my team ? :)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

no, the doctors of mediocrity :P

expect a newspost tonight announcing the last showmatch!

That was quite a showmatch Kappa

Steve!

S-O

lft

EmilioEstevez

GG

Got space in my car for 1 more person. I can pick you up from Reading/London/Kent area or maybe on the way if you live in France/NL/Belgium and can meet us.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Guys, check out our DeutschLAN- Steamgroup! Its growing fast, its public, invite your friends!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/deutschlantf2

@Emilio: Check out this thread in the group as well:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/deutschlantf2/discussions/0/541906989406171335/

@Stevepander: there is a recruitement thread on etf2l

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-31229/page-4/ and one in our steamgroup:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/deutschlantf2/discussions/0/541906989406193939/

Also note, that our Fundraiser is only open for another 36 hours! Head over to deutschlan.tf to claim some last-minute-perks!

Last edited by DCS,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 57 Next »