Forum

i51 - 18th to 21st April - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 19th January 2014 @ 22:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

They’ve started charging for camping?

Fallen

TC

as of i50 i think

Black_Bob

[DA]

If the tf2 tourny kicks off early and does not clash with the dota tourny im sure 2-3 folks from crazy will be up for joining a team, we may even be able to host a full 6 vs 6 side :)

Nymthae surly you have a gold membership by now shouldn’t it be 20% cheaper for you?

Last edited by Black_Bob,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Oh yeah, i’ll grab the 20%. I forgot about that! I’ve always used my gold to get free EAS :D good work bob, I knew we kept you around for something (other than depleting our cider stores)

I could look into winning tickets – my fear is this isn’t going to do much in terms of numbers. It’d get us a couple of teams and that’s it. Not worth it in my world (winter tournament standard), and probably not in Multiplay’s either.

I’ll try and enquire at some point about what it means for summer support (prize pool). They put up 5k last time though so i’m not sure we’ll actually get anything more out of it.

Camping charges from i51 with the move to Ricoh. Telford camping was costing them in the region of £20k/event to run so rather than putting all the ticket prices up they’re tagged it as an additional service now.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3