Forum

Big i49 Thanks & Love Thread

Created 26th August 2013 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from CVM

[…]
And thanks to you for being just that little bit shitter of a medic than me. Big love! <3

jesus fuck calm down

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Thanks to :

My Team Elemental Violence:
seriously, you guys are just the best. Even if we got fucking mullered this tournament you guys managed to see light at the end of the tunnel. It was a blast. Shoutouts to war for being happy with LAN if only he gets a decent frag. Luke The dream team is still alive! Shrike kindest person in the world, sorry about the hotel. Cubester u are a fucking beast, how you even put up with us is beyond me. And last but not least Ace, A better friend one can not ask for.

Secondly THANK YOU div 1 circlejerk
Stark, Fucking fun having you around. Cant believe you wanted to drink that gin even if you said it was disgusting.
Ally, I WUB U WONDERMIKE
poopshow, You constantly amaze me in the most amazing ways. how you can even breathe and walk at the same time is beyond me.
Gubbins, Gubgubs <3
Mike, MGE ME RITE NAU
buttnose, You didnt even need to introduce yourself, your voice told the whole story the second i faintly heard it in the halls.
Permzilla, I almost thought you were poopshow from behind, sorry
Huhy, u dabes <3
Alba, MY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<3
Turbomonkey, man what would I do without you. You are my rock, You are the wind beneath my wings. If i made a book about me and you I would title it; "My life with superman"
MR G, oi mate u arite brummie?
Konr, have a pot noodle on me
BoneS, Everything you touch becomes to gold
Rake, Sorry about the hotel and I wish you weren’t feeling so ill.

Thank you Pennyfarming Esport peeps
Cam
Penny
Bellsprout
Sarah

Teams and their players for giving us an amazing show.
Epsilon – knoxxx, Bash, Stefan, Numlocked, and GeaR
TCM/Broder – Zebbosai, Ryb, Jukebox, Bybbe, Cookye, Mirelin
Infused – Kaidus, Ipz <3, Saemzi, KJEMPE 2NUTS, Tviq, T-mac
HRG – Banny, Shrugger, Lansky, Cyzer, Toggernog, Shade
iM – Bonobo, Antwa, Sheep, Aporia(this guy is underappreaciated), Yuki, Bulk

Thank you VanillaTV crew. I'm fucking impressed.

Thank you Lange, Speedrunning with you was amazing

Thank you Lokter, Your brownies were the best

Thank you Accless, You are an amazing person and I really wish we had enough time to play the TCG.

Thank to everyone who showed up at the steps and had a piece of the free beer we had to offer. Alcohol trolley ftw.

Thank to everyone I missed, msg me on steam if you feel left out.

AND THANK YOU TF2 COMMUNITY.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

What a great lan

like to thank all of Elemental violence: Cube, Shrike, Headhunter, War, Ace and Ethug for being super best friends for eva. You guys are my rock the apple of my eye.

http://i.imgur.com/H5nsEpbh.jpg

Stark for drinking his body weight in gin.

Alba for Swedish goodness

Rake for snus and other finish based content.

lange for literally carrying the camera work and sal for giving me my first look at google glass.

saints for being actually nice guys :D:D:D:D

huhas for being very good players

sideshow for the most derp

Hawku for making several plays

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561599_10153213929190287_1124961712_n.jpg

All of did i stutter specially you perm and buttnose. Mainly you though perm. Got fucking outplayed with ARROWS.

TC for making me uninstall 3 times in a row.

Bellsprout for making me feel really strong.

Gubbins for trusting me with his keys and then me loosing them D:

Allyy for finding the keys and also stealing my phone when i was sleeping. Those selfies are going in the personal folder :D

2nuts for being his ruggish sizzling good looks

ramown for once again being amazing

Bones, G string, Scratchi, enef for reminding me of old times :<

Bones gets a second mention for literally carrying the vanilla tv production values along with Olaf and arie.

All the vanilla tv crew who did a amazing job. you stepped it up a lot this year.

everyone who i gave a beer to on the tf2 steps. Sorry if i got too touchy feely but hey stop being so attractive and maybe ill stop.

Penny farming esports cricle jerk you get a mention for being first time lan goers. Hope you guys come back next time.

Sonix woody and the rest of you twisted play people who keep confusing me with gubbins all weekend. Stop doing drugs yea?

and finally thanks to the prem teams plus NA and AUS. You guys put on a amazing show. Nice work

x

If i forgot anyone i apologize it was a crazy weekend xD

Oh and war you get a second mention along with Missskinny. You are the gassiest couple I have ever met. Stop the burping/farting plx :> or at least try cover it up haha

Last edited by Turbo,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from toogyboogy

Thanks to :

Shoutouts to war for being happy with LAN if only he gets a decent frag.

You’re welcome!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

demome WAR :)

oh yeh thanks to every single tf2 person at lan <3 this community, time for sleep

alba

duplo

Oh i forgot, love to Ace aswell for being awesome and mr huhovic for being an awesome guy!

Last edited by alba,

maid

Big thanks to flood, ryu, timon, Tara, Mia, numlocked, bulk, cyzer (for giving me/Tara the gummybears), phantom, and anyone else I’ve forgotten.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Tapley and Firestorm have worked there arse off this event for me, nothing was simple!
From creating a dummy team so the crazy community could play in the 6 vs 6 as well as the dota 2 tournament, to setting up and running the highlander tourney whilst at the same time running the amazing 6 vs 6 event!

Everyone at the tf2 event was soical as always look forward to seeing you all next time :)

konr

Cheers to anyone I actually got to meet. Shame my fucking PC died so I was unfindable for the majority of the LAN.

Most thanks goes to:
Everyone in .:ne:., for tirelessly fucking about with my scrapheap of a computer to help me fix it.
Grimm/Vode for letting me use their PCs for games and stuff and generally being chill guys
Humbug for buying me a good amount of alcohol that one day out of the kindness of his heart
MightyMouth for actually fixing my PC in the end and generally being extremely friendly and helpful
Byte for lending me a power block thing so I could actually plug my shit in (I still have that I couldn’t find you on Monday morning!)

I didn’t really get to meet as many people as I would have liked, to be honest. It was still awesome though :D This community is fantastic.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Sideshow for driving me in the best car I’ve ever seen and helping me find my red (yellow) tent when shit got desperate
THE THUGSTER
headhunter
ace for the delicious gin
war
shrike for his beautiful locks
cube
Ramown for being a great guy
2nuts for also being a great guy
Kaidus for the YOU ONLY YOLO ONCE plays (followed by the timeout and the failing-to-pause plays)
Commanderx for “shooting up”
snyyppis
tack
spin
mould for his jaeger and MGE walking
knifecrime for being the nicest guy at lan
swift for leaving after one day (what a bitch)
pricee
shizao
skeej
Albabbe for never buying the next round
Ond kaja for kissing me on the eyes
Caps
Smirre
Turbomonkey for being a loveable cunt
Huhy
Mirelin
Permzilla for leaving his PC unattended
Buttnose fuck your PC
Brego for denying me and making me cry
Funkadelic for being mistaken as fenrir
Fenrir for definitely being 6 foot tall
Gubbins for being BIG GUB GUBS
Ally for being a great guy and getting fairly emotional in the finals
mike for being the keenest fucker I’ve ever seen
rake for making horrible slurpy snusy noises in the final
hawku for making my neck ache just by talking to him
atmo
Ipz for glaring at me if I spoke above a whisper behind him
all ze frenchies

Tapley
Firestorm
Byte
Arie
Skyride
Comedian
Lange
Arx
Beta
Bones

Big thanks to all the teams that shook our hands regardless of the result, youre a hell of a lot better than SOME players you hear of
(sorry if I missed anyone, wrote this up real speedy)

fuck seb

Last edited by Starkie,

Kaneco

Thanks to the players! <3 the whole weekend was very exciting! Especially to the Epsilon guys, they deserve it a lot and I wish them all the best

To the casters and production crew

To all the wiki contributors that helped me keep the ship sailing smooth, updating results live.

<3 you all

ondkaja

IKEA

Amazing LAN

Thanks to my
Teammates for being the coolest guys ever IRL.
Dennia’s dogs, cats and father
Elem.v for taking the eighth seed so we didn’t get absolutely wrecked at LAN. Also for providing an intense match in the knockout stages.
Nadir for being a really cool guy.
Alba for intense drunken discussions in Swedish.
Hallow for the free coke (hehehe).
Zen for being really chill guy to talk to, also for helping out with uni accomodation.
Stark for punching me in the face after I kiss-raped him.
Skyride for being an interesting and competent guy.
SpecialKay for keeping me up the last night.
BaR and iZon for talking to me in mumble when I had no idea where everyone was.
Sarah for liking the colour of my pink headset.
CanFo for being a cool ex-league admin.
FireStorm and Tapley for not kicking us out of the event after delaying our games almost 2 hours. Perfect time for a three map game with two golden cap rounds.
Sex kittens for the aforementioned game.
Everyone who I forgot to thank.

See you at i52))))))))))))

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

TOO BIG LIST TO SHOUTOUT

So thanks & bigups to everyone who i hung out with / talked with / laughed with / played with / got wasted with / screamed our lungs out at the finals with, and thanks to the people behind the scenes that made this possible and did their best to show the world the awesomeness that is Insomnia TF2.

Special thanks to Tapley and FireStorm doing such an amazing job for one last time, and in my particular case, putting up with me panicing and being annoying about not having an actual team show up to LAN in time, and thinking along to provide a working solution. Thanks to Ramown, fuo and Stary for helping out in the group stages <3. Too bad we couldn't get much out of it with the actual SOLAR lineup.

Can't wait for next LAN. CU@i52 ( / OG LAN / Gamers Assembly / ??? )

alba

duplo

Quoted from Starkie

Albabbe for never buying the next round

I was looking for you for like 1 hour, you dissapeard, last time i saw you mould carried you away and when i asked him he said that he left you at your seat but you weren’t there..

Agro

(Q)<

On a very personal note I just want Skyride and Comedian to know what a difference it made having them on team. They is legend; responsible for about 80% of our content and brilliant fun to work with.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »