huhy big noob
atmo nicest guy
silleh biggest cont LAN
BUUUBSCHENNNN
Fallen for dropping to an 8 year old
Kortz, best voice there
jibs for the King.House memories…best EU
Shintaz for pretending not to care ;)

Anyone else I talked to or played against, you all made LAN amazing! Thanks!

Fallen

TC

TC Circlejerk – best guys.
Permzilla – haircut, leaving your pc unlocked, carry, general cool guy
stark- making me drop uber every lan
hildreth – for carrying me in etf2l & lan
sideshow – same as hildreth but your shit
Alba/Mould/Mantas – for great games on short notice!
poun3y – best wingman ever
kazzy – favourite french-speaking person
spirito – best english
jr – spending my money on getting hammered

alba

duplo

Shoutout to TF2 steps for letting me drink 3 out of my 12 beers :D

Sarah

also shoutout to skully for helping me try to beat pognon at arm wrestling

Skully

Quoted from Sarah

Thank god there aint any videos of that. We could of beaten him!

Last edited by Skully,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from alba

[…]

I was looking for you for like 1 hour, you dissapeard, last time i saw you mould carried you away and when i asked him he said that he left you at your seat but you weren’t there..

you’re making it sound like I raped him :(

Marik

Big thanks to Rocky for getting us pumped and everybody who gave me a hug.

Pognon

DA!

Quoted from Sarah

^____^

Ok my turn,

Overall, it was an awesome lan. Everyone i met was happy to be there, to play, to cast or just to be at the i49 to bound with the community. I did regret i wasnt allowed to drink much more and party the whole nights but, hé… Call of duty !

Special thanks :
– Skully. I still dont get how you were able to sit next to me the whole lan, hearing me scream in a foreign langage, dont get pissed about it and still act so nice. You’re the man !
– The whole vanillaTV staff for the great job they made. Special thanks to arie and cheers to Byte !
– The frenchies : Tek, Plapla, Exon, Flippy, Kustom3, Paria, TLR-Mac the machina, Nadir, Knuck, Marik, Spirito, Kazzy, etc… And a special “bravo” to captainhax for his self-control and how well he drives. You’re the best !
– KnoxXx & Lislao, World champion’s Medic & Manager
– Sarah, even if shes so bad at arm wrestling, has no muscles at all and is underrage, therefore not allowed to… drink. ^____^
– Smzi & skeej who both carried… my computer, not their teams. thanks guys !
– So, so many people… can’t even remember all the cool people i met… Kaidus of course and his girlfriend as well, Ramone, Gubbins, Ace, Ceegee, shintaz, numlocked, the TC crew, etc.
– All the people who bought me beers ! <3

Cyu @I52 !

Last edited by Pognon,

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Pognon

[…]

– The frenchies : Tek, Plapla, Exon, Flippy, Kustom3, Paria, TLR-Mac the machina, Nadir, Knuck, Marik, Spirito, Kazzy, etc… And a special “bravo” to captainhax for his self-control and how well he drives. You’re the best !

See Marik, French.

For a start a big THANK YOU to Will, for helping me with accommodations and for the lift at the airport. I am not sure you know how much that helped me out mate!

Sidestep -was a great guy during the whole LAN, understood Will’s crooked TF2 tactics in doublemixes so did the same and made Will miss many headshots. Also the fun with that vending machine in the end made my evening. :D Drackk for having the patience in explaining all the DOTA Zwei shit to me, and for tolerating all the drunkenness around him. Gladdy for being equally tolerant and the only cultured person in the whole TC.

Marik – I’ll be honest and say, out of all people – you were the one I wanted to meet the most. Thanks for not taking all the jokes too seriously, you know I love you to the bits my petit chou fleur.

Turbo Tabs- for big plays in games against me, best puke EU, equally best drinker EU. :D

Nadir – this guy was a pimp in his past life. Glad I met you mate and I am even more glad that we stayed friends even after S15.

Enef, Strawberry and Fallen – for extra spicy drama at LAN. Write a script, I have some connections in Bollywood, you’ll get famous.

dIs? – Wanted to meet you guys since div 5, just got my chance and glad I didn’t miss it. Perm, we shall play LoL, just be gentle with me.

Avinil and Jr- for being the only people that got properly drunk; you were a great company and you know it :)

CAPIT- for taking care of the aforementioned two and for being great company during the LAN. I also ate some of your food whilst you were away.

Huhy – for being a great guy, even after I said some mean stuff to him online. :)

Kazzy, Spirito and Koston – great guys, thanks for company. Kazzy cutest guy EU <3

Saints and Turbomonkey – for accepting our jabs and jokes with a smile and a middle finger :D

In the end a big thank you to Spike, for actually making TC and making me meet these people.

huhystah

Thanks to everyone for great lan! Especially aussies, with their amazing performance, yuki and sheep beastin’ it up :) (a massive personal shoutout to Yuki, Sheep, Aporia, Bulk, Bonobo, Antwa for being very nice chaps and talkative people).

Bluee, for letting me use his uni accomodation room to sleep and also good job with the “open plugin” :D <3

Salamancer… even though he didn't feel well after the flight, but still did very well with the casting and also I had the possibility to try google glass, thanks Sal for being dabes guy overall!

Met Lange as well, had a massive hug, I won't forget it for sure! Thanks for carrying the stream and putting so many hours behind the scene. I was really happy to see you, since I respect you.

Byte, was nice talking to ya, thanks for making the event awesome.

Arie, a handsome guy! Thanks for the amazing camera setup, VOD’s and managing the stream like a bossssss.

Skully, letting me borrow his sleeping bag and being a nice chap.

David, thank you for all the chit chat we had, hopefully going to see ya again.

CUBE, was nice to meet you. Hopefully the fragumentary is going to be good :D

Arx and Beta, can’t really thank you guys enough, for doing awesome coverage during group stages and having an amazing final!

Atmo, irish potato, thanks for making sure the plugins were working as intended.

Mia, was nice seeing ya!

Pognon, le french baguette, great guy, great effort for the french community, you deserve a medal sir

Anders, for filming and taking photos of everything.

Rinta, thanks for the paper sheet you found. Sadly I forgot to use it and someone stole it :(

BoneS, I heard this guy is a legend, then after meeting him in real life, I can definitely confirm that. Thank you for carrying aussies on your back, thank you for letting me play for swimp team, I have had so much fun… You don’t even know how much I appreciate everything you have done <3),

You, VanillaTV, guys made the lan coverage look outstanding, green screen, high quality cameras, overlays, in-game custom plugins. Even though you guys had issues, you still managed to pull out an amazing show for every TF2 fan.

Swimp team, even if we didn't do that well, we surely had a lot of fun playing matches with 5 players on our team, having PC issues and still ended up having loads of fun :D Wuv you.

Enef and Strawberry, thank you guys for everything. You both were a great company (great couple too??). Thank youuuuuuuu

Mr. G and Scratchi, thanks to Mr. G for getting kinda drunk with me and then talking shit about everything. Also your hat almost fit my head… Of course not going to forget this Scratchi guy. Thank you for making me life in-game all the time. Love you two.

Albovič, I think we are making a division 4 team after being drunk?? :D

Team TC (Marik, Sidestep, Marik, Reservoir Dog and Will), I didn't really know anyone from your team, but during the lan I managed to meet every player. Everyone from the team was super funny and chill, glad I met you guys in person!

Stark, for being completely drunk the last day while I was trying to help him send a text message to Bar.

Team DIS, you guys were very welcoming and nice, I am glad I got to talk to everyone from the team!

Turbomonkey, for letting me borrow his PC, while he was playing on "high end" laptop :D

Sideshow, Hildreth and Zen, you guys were all cute pandas.

Ace, E-thug best homies EU. Thank you Ace for feeding me with fruits and chocolate :D

Turbotabs, you were amazing and funny guy. Thanks for making me laugh all the time >:D

Finally got to meet CanFo! You were a nice scheisse, just like online. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet each other again :)

Caned, for being my seat partner and very chill guy.

Wai and Saartje, was nice to see you both :D Even if Wai was kinda drunk and at first he had no clue who I was.

Lexs, thanks for the company, all the talks we had and being great guy overall :)

Numlocked, for not knowing who I am and then getting surprised who I actually was :D

Thanks to Lansky, Shrugger, Taggerung, Shade, B4nny and Cyzer, you guys were definitely the funniest team at lan :D

Maks, was nice to see you, had loads of fun talking to ya!

Accless, amazing job with the trading cards and thank you for giving away one of your cards!

Mantas, buvo malonu susipažinti. Tikiuosi, kad dar susitiksim :)

Comedian, a.k.a. hug machine :D Was nice seeing ya, glad I was able to help you out with the intervierws.

Skyride, got to see ya finally as well, thanks for the chats we had.

2nuts, a giant swedish guy.

Ramown, every time we met each other, we both said hi. Good stuff!

Shadow, Decerto manager. Thank you for supporting my team, it is a shame that at the very end the team decided not to attend the lan, while I had t-shirts and other stuff sorted. Hopefully Furbo Pandas will do a better job than our team :)

Ruskeydoo, Viche, Jazz and Bubblebobbler, highlander legends :) Especially Viche… Playing with rate 20000 and fov_desired 75 :D You guys were dabes. Shame we didn’t get to play together at lan, oh well. Maybe next time :)

Mirelin, for the road trip that we had together, everything went really smoothly and I really enjoyed all the time spent with ya, braljuks :)

Maddie, Sleeping Life and Maddie's parents… Thanks for the laptop, thanks for food, thanks for inviting us to your house, so that we didn't have to wait whole 18 hours for the flight. Cheers for all effort!

Tapley and FireStorm for running i-series… Sad to see you go, but everyone has to move on. Hopefully your present from TF2 community was a good one! :)

A massive thank you to everyone who attended the lan, will hopefully see you next year!!!!

Last edited by huhystah,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

knuck<3
team infs + infs alex (kaidus fucking marry her already)
frenchies<3
aussies exspecially bulk
broder
all the people that came by and said hello (even pennyfarming, shame he cant look people in the eye)

sry team my fault etc

mantasJESUS

Big thanks to everyone who attended and those who i got to say hello, Nice meeting new people and it would have been nicer to meet even more , but 3 days dom’t do it!!!(Sorry for shouting in the hall ) Hope to c u next lan !!!!!! oh and FU Gubbins!!!

Last edited by mantasJESUS,

DemonPrince

Thanks to my row for being an epic bunch of people to meet, you know who you are!
Thanks to my brother Luke (HH) for putting up with me for the weekend.
EV, for providing some “entertaining losses” for me to watch whilst next to WAR.
Thanks to Llama for the free strongbow.
Shoutout to Turbo for the free booze and rum, wasn’t gonna drink that gin tho r u ‘avin a giggle m8?

Now. Lets see if I can make it to i51 ;)

Last edited by DemonPrince,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Warning: Incoming Massive Gay Stuff Probably

Where do i even start? Every year I write one of these freaking posts and every year I always have no idea where or who to start with. I think everyone should be thanking two of the biggest community supporters this game has…

Tapley and Firestorm: I gave you guys a lot of shit during the tournament for always being on our back about our games specifically not starting on time but most of it was in jest, i understand why you have to do that shit and without you guys this entire thing wouldn’t exist, we’d still be playing crappy fun tournaments for nothing and pittance, you (and mole back in the day) really have shown Multiplay why TF2 is worth supporting. Thank you for all your hard work and Good luck with the baby Tapley, you’ll be a fantastic father, just like you were with the community :)

Now to thank the people that made the LAN worth it for me:

Strawberry(Truskawa): What would this LAN have been for me if you hadn’t been here? God knows and I’m just glad i didn’t have to find out, from constantly making sure I’m awake to keeping me fed and keeping my morale up during the tournament when I get upset or frustrated at something, from running around getting pictures with every high level medic we could find to making all the demomen feel a little socially awkward about being somewhat famous, you’re fun and fantastic. You’re my rock and I’d have been a pretty poor showing without you. Let’s work hard with NMH and prove ourselves, you’re my medic and I’m your pocket, you’re my blueberry and I’m your idiot ^^

BoneS:Literally you carry everything. You carry our team, you carry this LAN, you put everything on your shoulders and you never slow down. You are one of the most hard working guys in the community and you get the least amount of thanks for the stuff you do and you’ve been doing it for the longest time. You housed the Aussies, you provided every single computer you could to players and Vanilla, you ran around doing interviews, recording footage and helping Vanilla, you gave everyone you could lifts and you did it all because you love the community. Thank you for all your hard work.

Mr.G and Scratchi: I fucking hate you guys but it wouldn’t be the same without you. I’ve known you guys almost 4 years now and you’re some of the best friends a guy could have. Mr.G you’re a fucking mess when you are drunk, i have never been that annoyed at a drunk person before but you still made me smile and make amends by being so cute in the taxi home with calling me and strawberry the best friends for looking after you. Next time, don’t try drinking with a European, it doesn’t end well dude, these guys drink 3 quarters vodka to one quarter mixer. Scratchi you’re such a closet nerd, you just need to come out and join us already, :D, but really you’re so much fun on and offline and you make LAN hilarious every year. Please don’t leave us just so your gf doesn’t find out you like video games :<

huhy: wtf dude, i've watched you grow from a skinny div1 demoman into this absolute demo machine, you're a beast and you have sick gamesense, if you really do stop playing then the game is losing a great player. You're such a nice guy and so much fun to hang around, it would be awesome if you could come back and hang out again sometime I know Straw would agree, you're the best <3

Turbomonkey: We have this amazing love hate relationship, i never quite know how i feel about you but i do know one thing, LAN wouldn't be the same without you and i thank you for that. Even when you piss me off, somehow you then do something that makes me laugh. You're always up to try and get everyone drunk and you're always up for a laugh, keep being awesome Turbo, we may have our differences sometimes but i wouldn't change a thing about you!

It might not be the original SWIMP team but i feel like this is what SWIMP was always meant to be, loud and proud not matter how good or bad we are or how badly we do, we have fun and make sure everyone knows we are having fun. That's what tf2 should be about and i think we exemplify that. I don't think we can quite top I43's DIGNAWHO but we certainly put our best attempt into getting out of the group stages and fell short, i still feel if we had played the games on friday night we might have had a better chance, 10 AM is not a good time for SWIMP.

The TC Circlejerk: We were in full effect this LAN, nothing can stand in the way of the circlejerk, i don't think i've ever met a bunch of guys more inviting and funny and just generally nice guys to hang around with, from late night double mixes to getting drunk and running around, to some of the best signs at lan "TURBO PLZ". Well played boys, same time next year? (Will, Drackk, sidestep, Marik, Res, Gladdy, turbotabs, Maniac, Fallen, Avinil, McKoston, Poun3y, Mongoose, JR, KazZy and even our little academy medic MrMaelstrom for making it out<3)

VanillaTV I didn't really get to see much of the actual tournament side of the event but what i have seen is fucking excellent coverage wise, well played guys you did great.

HRG Thanks for being such good sports and coming over again, hopefully you guys can figure out what went wrong and can work on it in the next year. (Special thanks to Shade and B4nny for giving Straw a few photos that will keep her amused foreverrr, you guys were awesome!)

Immunity you guys shocked me to be honest, when i saw the streams from BoneS' house i wasn't expecting much but you just wrecked everyone, well played guys, you were awesome and i'm glad you made it over!

and the rest, in no particular order:

Ace
E-thug
Anders
CUBE
WAR
MissSkinny
Shrike
Sideshow
Permzilla
Buttnose
Phil
Raging Lol Player in front of me and straw for making us laugh
HH (Luke <3)
.:ne:.
UKCS
Wai (Special love for you for random hugs, i love you man <3)
Saartje
Sarah (for making scratchi a borderline pedo with his “she’s hot for 16” comments)
Knuck for being funny when walking past us all the time :D
Spirito (for being the best replacement sidestep we had :D)
Knoxx, Mirelin, Shade, b4nny, Kaidus for putting up with Straw asking for pictures randomly with you guys :D
Epsilon and Broder for a SICK final, so much fun to watch
Shoutouts to Jukebox especially for badlands, so much fun to watch

IF I MISSED ANY OF YOU GUYS AND YOU FEEL BAD, I'M SORRY THIS IS FOR YOU <3

Last edited by Enef,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »