Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!

Disgusting.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

With the TF2 final around midday Sunday we’ll have highlander finishing at a decent time + not missing out on drinking!

Maniac

Quoted from Tapley ❤

not missing out on drinking!

Need to get our priorities straight people !

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

HYPE!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Well folks its getting close to I49 and with the very competitive 6 vs 6 tournament and group stages it may be worth putting together a highlander team if you think your not going to get through the Friday night!

Sounds like the highlander will be taking place on the Saturday and should be a good chuckle no matter what the results :D

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Awesome! as long as it doesnt clash with the tf2 finals

edit: ignore me, just seen this

416 players now, starting to slow down a bit! Here’s a rough overview of what i have planned for the event now we are getting closer.

Groups stages Friday 19:00 – 23:00
2 groups of 4 (yanks + ozzies +top 6 in europe playing for seedings all will get promoted to knockouts) A casters wet dream.

8 groups of 4/5 (Rest of you scrubs! With the top team from each group getting promoted into the knockouts)

Knockouts Saturday 10:00 – 20:00
From 16 teams stopping before the 3rd place game.

Finals Sunday
12:00 – 13:00 3rd place Game
16:00 – 18:00 Grand Final

Prime time slot baby!

Last edited by Rob!,

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

will there be a thread or something where peeps can vote on what maps they want in the map pool?

Or have the maps already been decided?

Will

TC will probably have a highlander mix organised out of the people sat around us

Black_Bob

[DA]

Signups for the I49 highlander tourney are open! Sign up your teams now!

It will be kicking off around 12ish on Saturday!

Depending on the number of sign ups if we have group stages or go straight into a double elimination brackets.

To enter your team click the following link
http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i49/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/

Then click on the “fun” tab and enter your team/join!

You can see if you have successfully created a team by clicking the following link and checking out the tf2 section

http://cf-event.multiplay.co.uk/events/i49/

Black_Bob

[DA]

Due to a massive surge in teams joining the highlander tourney (3!) I have decided to delay the tourny until 2pm!

If people need a team or want to make a fun team feel free to post on this thread!

I think more teams will sign up when group games end.

Steve

David Dickinson eSpurts is looking for a pyro, spy and engy for our HL team, come find me if interested.

– Positions Closed –

Last edited by Steve,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Were now up to 5 teams!

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

T-A! FOREVER THIRD <3

cheers for the tourny, was fun and nice to meet the other teams, nice job bob.

Black_Bob

[DA]

It was a fun tourny nice to go around the hall meeting everyone, massive props to the two community teams which signed up knowing they were up against three established highlander teams.

A massive thanks gos out to Tapley and Firestorm who managed to set up all the servers, load the custom maps, configs ect whilst running the hectic 6 vs 6 tourney without them nothing would of happened.

Shame about the timing of the ddos on sunday :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »