Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official Equipment Share Thread

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mr. iLevi

I would like 2 kettle cables and a 4 way strip as well.

Does anyone have a spare computer case I can borrow? I’m bringing my parts but no case.

Yep no problem £5 my man.

konr

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-26953/?recent=466443

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Guys

Any other euros let me know if you want to purchase a 3 or 4 way power strip or kettle/clover cables also for cheaps.

So far:
Trell 4 way + 2 kettle £5
Mr I Levi 4 way + 2 Kettle £5
Zen 4 way + 2 Kettle £5

Let me know and i can grab some more if needed.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

I’ll take you up on that Tapley, one 4-way power strip and 2 kettle cables please :)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Late notice but my graphics cards kicking the bucket as I type, anyone got any old card they can lend me? Anything will do. Give us a shout on steam if you got anything lying about. Much appreciated x

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

I may be able to lend you a 570 if others can’t as I can’t bring my PC, but I’m sure I could fit the card in my bag with my laptop.

Last edited by Jörge,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Jörge

I may be able to lend you a 570 if others can’t as I can’t bring my PC, but I’m sure I could fit the card in my bag with my laptop.

never mind got something off my cousin, thank you very much for offering though

huhystah

lf sleeping bag :D

Edit: found

Head Hunter

Willing to sell my camo sleeping bag for a premium price:
Was last slept in by Epsilons own MGE Mike at I46, unwashed/unused since! (for real)
Perhaps a LAN’s worth of sleep in this bag will give you those sick soldier DM skills that you dream of.
Hurry, it gets washed tomorrow!

Mr. iLevi

KRM
RH

Still looking to borrow/rent a pc case. Can be any crappy old case! Offering 10 pounds for a case for the event!

I’m flying in from the Netherlands and really cant fit mine in the luggage :(

Last edited by Mr. iLevi,

Will

Quoted from Mr. iLevi

Still looking to borrow/rent a pc case. Can be any crappy old case! Offering 10 pounds for a case for the event!

I’m flying in from the Netherlands and really cant fit mine in the luggage :(

http://www.turbophoto.com/Free-Stock-Images/Images/Cardboard%20Computer%20Case.jpg

Ace

I was supposed to borrow a monitor from someone, but I’ve completely forgotten who that was, please help me either by supplying me with an other monitor, or let me know who you are :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Levi + Trell let me know when you get to lan i have your stuff’s.

huhystah

looking for keyboard, cause my lappy one is god damn awful :(

Seat: H3-X30

<3

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from huhystah

looking for keyboard, cause my lappy one is god damn awful :(

Seat: H3-X30

<3

If you haven’t got a decent one by tomorrow I’ve got a quickfire with blacks you can borrow.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »