Forum

I43 - Online Comp - Win Free Tickets! 26th-27th of July

Created 17th July 2011 @ 13:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dauk

will there be still baz and skane rc2 when there are newer maps? Atleast snakewater rc3 is no different from rc2, but with beter fps.

bìester

what is with players that are banned on etf2l? are they able to play?

hi danny and beavern :D

Last edited by bìester,

xzr

ze illegalz will be attendingz

kaidus

WiK?

You mean the event itself or the cup xzr? I sincerely hope the event, as the cup is already full leaving both you and I dissapointed :<

stvv

WUL

Quoted from xzr

ze illegalz will be attendingz

prem team signing up for the lower bracket ))

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Illegal are in the lower bracket but as long as they don’t field any players who’ve played ESL or ETF2L prem/div in the past 6 months that fine ;). Dont make me Check!!

all 8 slots in higher bracket are filled but still only 2 teams have at least 6 players registered!

22 out of 32 in the lower bracket have been filled but only 11 teams have at least 6 players.

Get on it like a bonnet!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

fluffy

brz

gl everyone

xzr

Quoted from kaidus

You mean the event itself or the cup xzr? I sincerely hope the event, as the cup is already full leaving both you and I dissapointed :<

Fielding a full team will be highly unlikely unless I win the lottery or someone wants to sponsor us. I reckon flying pigs will be way more likely.

Some of our guys should be attending though

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Looking at the maplist, bazilion_rc2 is listed, however the latest version is rc4, is this a mistake or intentional? I’m adding the map to our server and i’m unsure on what one you actually mean :p

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Rules were copied over from the last tourny – they will be the latest revision rc4

randa

BRACKETS?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from randa

BRACKETS?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Illegal are in the lower bracket but as long as they don’t field any players who’ve played ESL or ETF2L prem/div in the past 6 months that fine ;)

yeah right.

randa

BRACKETS?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Was a great fun to play these matches and gg to uV. Good luck for all teams that are still inside of that tournament especially vier red o/ and rageLANTEAM ( galant i love you )

Last edited by IPZIE,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »