Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

dunc!

WildCard

Ill be helping catman with this, so if anyone is able to provide support in some form for this lan be it part of admin team/coverage etc then can contact me via IRC.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

sounds fucking awesome!

antyjc

2ne1

can’t really look at whether we can go without knowing dates and ticket costs etc.

vani

Bully

Quoted from antyjc

can’t really look at whether we can go without knowing dates and ticket costs etc.

Patience, its not untill september, give the guy/guys a week or two to arrange it :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep get Dunc involved to help with EU stuff! Maybe dig out some valve support :), provided Catman isn’t some giant cock tease, good work to him!

Whats the ukraine like btw? The only things i know about Ukraine are Chernoybl and it used to be part of russia? :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

That venue looks tasty! :D

Blade

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Yep get Dunc involved to help with EU stuff! Maybe dig out some valve support :), provided Catman isn’t some giant cock tease, good work to him!

Whats the ukraine like btw? The only things i know about Ukraine are Chernoybl and it used to be part of russia? :)

get me out of here and i will tell you
PLEASE

catman

Quoted from antyjc

I hope we got all info in these week

catman

in these week we gonna make promo site for lan which will be include news and i guess voting system

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I will travel anywhere anywhen to cover this awesome event on one condition…

You must rename the event to…

CATMANLAN!

catman

Quoted from Admirable

I will travel anywhere anywhen to cover this awesome event on one condition…

You must rename the event to…

CATMANLAN!

Well its not only me who will orga and sposor lan, so i guess we shoulde use specific name

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

interested.

Skyride

DUCS

catman you are an absolute legend.

dougiie

CotC

looks epic! would love to go! maybe this over i43 for me!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »