Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Nor

rda

we dont give a fuck about i44

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

i44 is the quiet mpuk lan, not that i’m saying don’t go to it, but after last years novemeber turn out i’d be surprised if theres much of a prize pot.

beta

RaWr ::

What Tapley said is correct, Novembem I-events are usually smaller sized.

I would recommend aiming for end of October / early November. At least that way, people have money for christmas :)

Jorman

EPA

Finally I don’t have to wait till I become rich and go abroad to (play TF2) get drunk with the rest of Europe.

Angel

Quoted from catman

As site makers or how shoulde i call them says promo site will be finished on thursday and i guess on next week we gonna launch pre-register for lan to show sponsor that people will come

Three Thursday’s passed. Where is the site?

catman

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Three Thursday’s passed. Where is the site?

http://tf-stage.org/?lang=en

its almost done but need to fix some things

Defur

Cool site!

WildCard

Last i heard was that catman will be going to the lan today (most likely). Once he is back with more info website will be updated and launched.

So I’d expect sometime towards end of weekend or very early next week when for launch of the site and see alot more info with regards to the event itself.

King Pave

#

Stillll waiting!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s not going to happen ffs! CAN’T YOU SEE THIS ALREADY?

WildCard

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

It’s not going to happen ffs! CAN’T YOU SEE THIS ALREADY?

Feel free not to comment on things you have noidea about

vani

Bully

Quoted from WildCard

[…]

Feel free not to comment on things you have noidea about

No info on dates, sponsors, money etc yet? :o

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from catman

New info about prizes and etc will be tommorow

Quoted from catman

[…]

I hope we got all info in these week

Quoted from catman

in these week we gonna make promo site for lan which will be include news and i guess voting system

Quoted from WildCard

The website for this lan mole will be up next week im told, which will have all the relivant information with regards to prices/travel fares/local accomodation etc. Still in its infancy so small steps :).

Quoted from WildCard

Next updates will be when the website is launched this week, untill then isnt much else to say :) still talking to sponsors etc :P

Quoted from catman

As site makers or how shoulde i call them says promo site will be finished on thursday and i guess on next week we gonna launch pre-register for lan to show sponsor that people will come, and i guess u shoulnd register your team just becouse for sponsors i mean no fakes teams and etc.

Quoted from catman

[…]

http://tf-stage.org/?lang=en

its almost done but need to fix some things

Quoted from WildCard

Last i heard was that catman will be going to the lan today (most likely). Once he is back with more info website will be updated and launched.

So I’d expect sometime towards end of weekend or very early next week when for launch of the site and see alot more info with regards to the event itself.

“noidea” Isn’t a word Wildcard, you’re english is almost as bad as he’s. i hope you dont talk to sponsore likethat.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

“noidea” Isn’t a word Wildcard, you’re english is almost as bad as he’s. i hope you dont talk to sponsore likethat.

I haven’t read the thread so I sincerely hope this is bait

Last edited by SoniX,

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

you’re […] as bad as he’s

“you are … as bad as he is.” No. Your, his.

i

Capitalization?

dont

Nope. “Don’t”.

sponsore

Nope. “Sponsors”.

likethat

“likethat isn’t a word WAR, I hope you don’t talk like that to a forum you yourself was being a spelling nazi at”

Last edited by fisk,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »