Forum

I42 Lift thread

Created 19th November 2010 @ 02:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Squeak

I know LAN’s like 93 DAYS, 13 HOURS away but anybody coming down from Edinburgh/Newcastle/Cumbria that’d like to give a lift to a lovely somebody? Paid in beers and affection if you choose to take and I’ll throw in a cookie too from sainsburys bakery!

If you think is possible, add me on steam please :DDD

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Squeak

I know LAN’s like 93 DAYS, 13 HOURS away but anybody coming down from Edinburgh/Newcastle/Cumbria that’d like to give a lift to a lovely somebody? Paid in beers and affection if you choose to take and I’ll throw in a cookie too from sainsburys bakery!

squeak is a girl.

Mokichi

-HH-

I ‘might’ be going to i42. I live in Nottingham and could probably drive 1 or 2 people down with me. You best pay for fuel y’all!

And no messing up the car!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Squeak

I’d be coming from Dumfries/Carlisle area.

debating whether to go or not, would probably be able to offer lift/2 from derby way if i did.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Smurfy

debating whether to go or not, would probably be able to offer lift/2 from derby way if i did.

get me from derby if i don’t get a lift from scotland k thanks xDDD

Quoted from rtan

[…]

get me from derby if i don’t get a lift from scotland k thanks xDDD

k. but you pay for hotel and then be sick right? :DDD

Last edited by Smurfy,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Keep posting up if you need lifts from places/airports/train stations or can give lifts!

ilike2spin

RLM

Would really appreciate a lift from London for two people, we’re in Fulham but can get the tube to somewhere easily if someone from London is driving.

The usual pints/petrol of course.

Taimou

might need a lift from london , add me on steam and ill msg the exact place l8r.
Ill pay your petrols))

PS. No pedo plz (

HippieB

anyone happens to pass through Holland? if so a lift would be appreciated…

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

SPENCE CAN I STILL GET A LIFT DOWN WITH YOU ?

ih

Quoted from octochris

A lift from Newcastle would be useful.

Can pay for petrol and offer free computer advice (my corporate consultation rate is €125/h, so make the most of it :p)

for this kind of money I would carry you on my back ;) if only I were in uk

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Anyone travelling from worcester/near there?

Free beer/petrol money/weed/blabla

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Anyone going threw or near nottingham who could give me a live, would be a massive help. Can pay in cash or beer or food. Please and thankyou

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »