Created 18th March 2010 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

myNax

Quoted from Evil

time to start idling

berg

berg HEAVY THE ELVIS has found: The Hound Dog

M24_

why doesn’t the compettitve community submit ideas for weapons that are actually decent, maybe valve will put them in (especially if etf2l admins submit them perhaps)

Extremer

Because most people in the competitive community are happy with the default weapons.

randa

i’ve found one already.

Danger Ranger

MAD

Why is everyone so against change, doesn’t it make the game more interesting and dynamic rather then the same stuff over and over again?

Anathema

There is no change in gameplay as it’s all banned until further notice.

M24_

Quoted from Extremer

Because most people in the competitive community are happy with the default weapons.

so am I (only weapon i actually like is KK), but we might as well actually try and introdice some weapons into the game since Valve is going to do so anyways

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from Extremer

Because most people in the competitive community are Whiney Bitch’s who are afraid of change however small.

Its a couple of melee weapons and some cosmetic items people, Some of you react like valve just gave soldiers and demo’s a auto-win button.

Anyway under ETF2L rules the weapons won’t be allowed so everyone’s generic “valve ruined tf2” quote’s just show how childish this community can be.

Grow up people, be thankful we have such strong support from a dev and too see a dev add community content officialy just shows the quality this community as a whole can produce.

Not everything is suitable for competitive play but everyone should look at new additions with some thought instead of just crying because something has changed.

Last edited by Azdean,

Dekamano

scenic

Quoted from Azdean

[…]
loads of text

+1

Last edited by Dekamano,

crzfst

Quoted from Sclampf

why should it break the game? it just makes it different so we can keep going to develop new tactics instead of sitting and doing the same shit every time.

my 2 cents

CS 1.6 hasn’t changed for what, 10 years? Yet players have found the way to make new tactics and keep that game fresh and enjoyable (for some of us).

Last edited by crzfst,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Since Valve is giving the community the chance to make their own weapons, why not take this opportunity and create cool weapon that adds some extra tactical possibilities but without being overpowered?

I haven’t got any ideas yet, but i’m sure there are some creative minds over here who can come up with something decent.

Memento Mori

New weapons aren’t really needed

New maps are.

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Will give my right arm for demo hat! :O
New heavy and scout hats are quite badass as well

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from Warmaster

Since Valve is giving the community the chance to make their own weapons, why not take this opportunity and create cool weapon that adds some extra tactical possibilities but without being overpowered?

I haven’t got any ideas yet, but i’m sure there are some creative minds over here who can come up with something decent.

as long as they are only obtainable through random drops, there’s no point. as they will and should be banned.

Not because they are overpowered, but because it’s completely random if u get them or not.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »