Forum

Petition : TF2 and ESWC

Created 30th November 2009 @ 10:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

thanks for everyone who signed (as you know or don’t, i did the petition)

huhystah

thanks for everyone who signed (as you know or don’t, i did the petition)

ye ye

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

669 Total Signatures

i think we can reach like 1000 or 1500 and it will be enough.

1000 by tomorrow morning.

Rude-

OVER 9000 §

skinnie

TCM

if some other guy made this petition we should have got at least 1500 signatures by now :/

Caboose

signed, and forwarded :)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

if some other guy made this petition we should have got at least 1500 signatures by now :/

If i could sign that quote, i would. Did you really have to mention it again nightbox?

ps. Signed anyway

appe

Thank you for your efforts bun :)

dunc

infs
dp.

Thank you for your efforts bun :)

BuN?! :) It was Nightbox. Not to take anything away from BuN who originally approached me with it but to be fair to Nightbox, it was his idea to set up the poll, his execution, him that approached me to post it on Resupply etc.

Anyone that doesn’t sign this petition just because Nightbox set it up is a complete fucking retard. He’s done more for this community than 99% of you fuckwits, so shut the fuck up and show him a bit of respect.

appe

u mad?

Nightbox might have started the petition but bun is the man who can make it happen for sure. I contacted David Garpenståhl about TF2 on Dreamhack, and pointed them to onlinegamer to host the tournament. If people thanked me for that, I’d just get pissed cus it was Max, Thoa and the other OG guys who made sure the tournament happened (even when things looked grim) and did a damn fine job as admins under those circumstances. But for you dunc; Thank you Nightbox!

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah, sorry, that’s why I said “not to take anything away from BuN” because I know it’s his initiative to begin with and I know he’s been working on making these LAN events annnnnd he knows how much I appreciate that.

But at the same time, it was the Nightbox who had the idea of making a petition and who saw it through etc. BuN has done a huge amount for us and will carry on to do so but it narks me when people start slating Nightbox. Yeah he can be a complete penis, he is only like 9 or something after all, but his heart is in the right place.

Signed, but if any of these petitions get listened to I’m afraid we’re probably stuck in line behind Quake Live and CSS

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

The issue is, i think everybody knows that nightbox made the petition but its the fact that he is going around on everywhere that it’s posted just to say “i made this!!!”. It’s pathetic.
TY for making the petition sure, but try to be even alittle humble about it maybe? It’s annoying.

bun

ok i think we understood the thing guys, just sign it and i ll use it with many other argument to prove TF2 is the best.

Last edited by bun,

Stimpy

Yeah, sorry, that’s why I said “not to take anything away from BuN” because I know it’s his initiative to begin with and I know he’s been working on making these LAN events annnnnd he knows how much I appreciate that.

But at the same time, it was the Nightbox who had the idea of making a petition and who saw it through etc. BuN has done a huge amount for us and will carry on to do so but it narks me when people start slating Nightbox. Yeah he can be a complete penis, he is only like 9 or something after all, but his heart is in the right place.

Very well said tbh.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »