Forum

Whats considered low and high sensitivity?

Created 10th June 2009 @ 00:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Well, im currently at 1800dpi 1.0 sens no accel. Positive is that aim as scout and solly is better, negative is I can’t play demo anymore for some reason (bring in the jokes).

you could play demo?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

500 dpi, 1.4 ingame sens, middle bar in windows XP (or slightly to the right since there appears to be 11 of them?). No mouse accel. m_yaw 0.025, m_pitch -0.022. Logitech G3 with SS QCK.

Very occasional tweaks normally because of the mouse mat wearing out.
Might be changing it soon to a tiny bit higher.

I consider my sensitivity to be low.
My rule since about 2003 has been to lower your sensitivity as low as possible with out messing up your movement ability.

My aim is crap, do not take my advice.

*edit* and wtf is with my avatar?!?

fJack

k^m

i used to play with inverted mouse, and i couldn’t fathom how people played with the “normal” setting. now the reverse is true, i tried inverted and it screwed with my head.

and yeah that is definitely on the low side.

runtime

“3200 dpi, 9 ingame (down from 14.7) on a qck steel.

From what I hear that would be considered “insanely high” so I guess it depends who you ask. To me 0-3 is low, 4-9 mid, 10+ high.”

As someone else mentioned, I’d bet on your windows sensitivity being on a lower setting.

I’ve used very high sensitivities, and I have to say the kind of sensitivity you are mentioning, I cannot fathom anyone being even remotely accurate with that kind of sensitivity.

fJack

k^m

From what I hear that would be considered “insanely high” so I guess it depends who you ask. To me 0-3 is low, 4-9 mid, 10+ high.”

As someone else mentioned, I’d bet on your windows sensitivity being on a lower setting.

I’ve used very high sensitivities, and I have to say the kind of sensitivity you are mentioning, I cannot fathom anyone being even remotely accurate with that kind of sensitivity.

spot on soldier :D
<3 fluffy wuffy

Kvux

/./
LEGO

1200dpi 1.25

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from runtime

In-game sense says nothing :). I can get insanely high sens with in-game sens set at 1.

edit: Ow necro

Last edited by Koeitje,

Stimpy

Epic Bump.

FIR

SnG

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet necro

vøid

Quoted from Stimpy

Epic Bump.

http://www.tourte.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chat-omg.jpg

goodboy

#WW

i summon you from the dead, thread!

n00ne

Last edited by n00ne,

sovietdrunk

My opnion fast and clear:

Low Sensitivity means controlled and smooth gameplay, blank range shots ftw.

High Sensitivity means flick shots, being aware of 360º in 0.5 seconds.

(by considering players in brazil ofc, i can’t say about europe players.)

Sunbather

maksa

http://wiki.empiresmod.com/images/d/d3/Thread_Necro.jpg

baerbel

trick17
trick17

((

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12