Forum

Whats considered low and high sensitivity?

Created 10th June 2009 @ 00:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

exm

I doubt anyone can say what sens is low/medium/high in general. For me 20cm/360 is insanly low while others may think its very high. For me personaly, >15cm/360 is low, 15-10cm/360 medium and <10cm/360 high.

2000dpi, Windows 8 and ingame 6.0.
I can do 8x 360 on 15-20cm.

eoN^

2000dpi, Windows 7 and ingame 6.0.
I can do 8x 360 on 15-20cm.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee….

Edited my post as Windows sense is 8. :P

exm

Bullshit?

Although I remember my friend was playing CS 1.6 with windows max, >15 in-game and some shitty mouse. Since my hands are really shaky, I could even stand still with that freakin’ sens, I kept doing 180 and 360 all the time without even moving my hand!

eoN^

I doubt anyone can say what sens is low/medium/high in general. For me 20cm/360 is insanly low while others may think its very high. For me personaly, >15cm/360 is low, 15-10cm/360 medium and <10cm/360 high.

I think it really depends on the game background etc, judging by your ideas of high and low etc id say your more quake.

EDIT: The way i see it is if you have to lift your low sensitivity, nowadays with my current sensitivity i notice i 360 more than i lift, like if im in a fight and im getting close to the end of my mat ill just do a full 360 :D it looks rather epic when you get the rocket right :DDD

Question, i just noticed that i have 7/11 in windows sens,i thought i had it at 6 (default). Does it really matters? Should i put 6/11 even tho im used to this one? Any negative effect?.

Rev

It adds acceleration if it’s not set to 6/11 as far as I know… 8[

eoN^

Question, i just noticed that i have 7/11 in windows sens,i thought i had it at 6 (default). Does it really matters? Should i put 6/11 even tho im used to this one? Any negative effect?.

Dependant on your OS that might be default :X

Win7 default = 6

I’m using windows XP,any one knows what’s the default sens?

Meyer

IsF
G9

default windows sens is 6 and valve games have it on 3

So,is it true? Having my windows xp sens at 7/11 = mouse accel? I want a second opinion D:

EDIT: Oh,and i use the cpl_mousefix, doesn’t that remove accel?

kaidus

WiK?

Pretty sure it doesn’t.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Well, im currently at 1800dpi 1.0 sens no accel. Positive is that aim as scout and solly is better, negative is I can’t play demo anymore for some reason (bring in the jokes).

fJack

k^m

It adds acceleration if it’s not set to 6/11 as far as I know… 8[

no, it doesn’t.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »