Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS HL EDITION

Created 20th March 2015 @ 22:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Spycy

TC.Express

Lol you had very high expectations, High actually looks solid.

Dandere

Quoted from DCS

We have half a dozen Teams in high that want to get Placed into mid. I bet If they would all accept the fact that they should be in high, they could have pretty intense matches against each other. ;))

I don’t know about the other teams, but I’m not sure they got as utterly destroyed by not only OTHER High teams but fucking Mid teams as well, as shown by not only screenshots, but beautiful detailed LOGS which HL admins have clearly ignored reading when a lot of effort was put into them as well as a detailed email by yours truly. Because I have accepted that not only do HL admins lack the ability to read but the only intense thing intense about my matches this season will be the pregame and then the post-game commiseration/depression lobbies that my team will be playing.

I mean there are teams that have solidly beaten us at least twice in scrims in the past two months as shown by the screenshots, in the division below us so I legitimately don’t understand how you cannot move us down.

Last edited by Dandere,

Popcorp

Just letting you guys know, that for the past 3 seasons there were was only 1 Division 1 and 2, in other words, 16 teams if we combine them together and make High.

Ok if you don’t get it I’ll explain it easier:

High = Div 1 + Div 2 combined
Last 3 seasons, only Prem, Div 1 and 2 had single tables (no Div 2A, Div 2B etc.)

High tier has 24 teams, so obviously it means that in addition to those 16 teams, you have to add 8 Mid teams, admins decided to have 24 teams in High rather than 16.
There were not enough Applications for High tier, so they had to pick 8 Teams that signed for Mid and put them into High, to fill up those empty spots.

You can blame Admins for not having 16 Teams in High, but if they decided to have 24 teams, your team has to fill up those empty spots, sadly.

Last edited by Popcorp,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Dandere

[…]the post-game commiseration/depression lobbies that my team will be playing.

BUT THAT’S THE BEST PART.

4hp

Quoted from Dandere

[…]and then the post-game commiseration/depression lobbies that my team will be playing.

I play this game for the depression

depressed quote of the day: at least you have a team :(((

Last edited by 4hp,

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from DCS

We have half a dozen Teams in high that want to get Placed into mid. I bet If they would all accept the fact that they should be in high, they could have pretty intense matches against each other. ;))

Please give us mid, we don’t want to play against aids tryhards.

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Dandere

[…]the only intense thing intense about my matches this season will be the pregame and then the post-game commiseration/depression lobbies that my team will be playing.

And we can even still do those lobbies if équipe drops out of ETF2L, JS.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

I don’t know about the other teams, but I’m not sure they got as utterly destroyed by not only OTHER High teams but fucking Mid teams as well, as shown by not only screenshots, but beautiful detailed LOGS which HL admins have clearly ignored reading when a lot of effort was put into them as well as a detailed email by yours truly. Because I have accepted that not only do HL admins lack the ability to read but the only intense thing intense about my matches this season will be the pregame and then the post-game commiseration/depression lobbies that my team will be playing.

I mean there are teams that have solidly beaten us at least twice in scrims in the past two months as shown by the screenshots, in the division below us so I legitimately don’t understand how you cannot move us down.

I remember You adding me the day of the experimental cup begging us to Move Your team down, because You Would Surely be destroyed.

We didn’t move you down as far as I know and you still won your first round match. Just throwing this out there. Apparently you aren’t right everytime about these things ((:

PS: I assure you most HL admins are able to read an understand words. At least I can vouch for kkaltuu, I personally don’t want to pretend that I am not retardedly dumb. :P

Last edited by DCS,

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from DCS

[…]
We didn’t move you down as far as I know and you still won your first round match. Just throwing this out there. Apparently you aren’t right everytime about these things ((:

Actually the team we played against was a one-night offclass team that wanted mid as well.

You even told me yourself they asked to be moved down too, this being your argument, only proves our point.

Last edited by MS,

quintosh

wL.

lol

I think each div could be decreased by a quarter in size, with a larger open to make up for it.

kaidus

WiK?

How can this even be an issue when there’s unlimited space in each division? The only reason to put a team in high if they prefer mid is if you think they are legitimately trying to sandbag/would completely wreck mid and make it unfair even if it’s not their intention.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

OPEN LOOKS STRONG THIS SEASON!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I find it a bit bizarre not to see Biggus Dickus in Prem, a roster of Prem players. Did they just not want to play in Prem or something? They’re the only new team IMO worth their salt and they weren’t even in the pre-season playoffs to my knowledge. I dunno much about the rest of the teams – having two teams playoff for a Prem spot is a bit unfair, what if the two teams that lost had drew eachother? You should do double elimination for this shit.

Also the HL pre-season playoffs going without even an announcement? Nobody even knew it was happening until we were told by the players it was happening. Classic lack of self-promotion from ETF2L once again.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kaidus

How can this even be an issue when there’s unlimited space in each division? The only reason to put a team in high if they prefer mid is if you think they are legitimately trying to sandbag/would completely wreck mid and make it unfair even if it’s not their intention.

It’s a pretty legitimate point, only thing that matters is you have 8 Prem teams. Beyond that you have 3 skill tiers, you have to adjust as many teams as possible into their appropriate skill tier. If that means 100 Open teams, 20 Mid teams, 8 High teams, makes more sense than forcing bad teams into High or Mid to make up numbers.
It’s a difficult job on it’s own, but being the provisional divisions I think you’ll see teams like Mia’s shoved down to the right skill level.

On another point, I get some teams don’t want to put effort in and just have a laugh but it always saddens me to see teams TRYING to prove they’re not good enough, rather than having some ambition. If you’re a friend team, fair enough you don’t want to get shit on every week by keeners but if you’re planning to go up the Divs, it’s a bit defeatist.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »