Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS HL EDITION

Created 20th March 2015 @ 22:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

Dandere

Never made one of these before but THOUGHT I SHOULD START IT OFF SINCE EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO DRAMA

Dandere

http://imgur.com/a/icqMf

Division equipe applied for: Mid

Teams in Mid that we have lost to (as shown in glorious screenshots and logs):
The Agency of Military Science
Autism eSports
Team Rocket
Os Navegadores
Ugandan Pizza Police

Yeah sure, we have some ex-high-er level people but regardless of that, we are offclassing and losing to Mid-level teams (+ a Steel team last week *thumbs up*) for two months now.

Also *flashback to season 6 where my team was put into div 2 initially and then ended up winning div 1 when we got moved up*

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

rofl prem

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Dandere

Also *flashback to season 6 where my team was put into div 2 initially and then ended up winning div 1 when we got moved up*

+1 proof that she has been right before, and is right this time as well.

what’s going on here

Pete_

PrettyGay

inb4 drama about nothing

RTC

why is gun art in high

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

inb4 High is gonna be more interesting than Prem

Edit: 2 TC teams in High, WHAT IF THEY HAVE TO BATTLE????

Last edited by Raptor,

shades

A51
pizza

mmm feels good to be mid

Dandere

Quoted from kKaltUu

what’s going on here

my team have managed to be even more out of place in High than you were in Prem is what

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

upp in prem lmao

Popcorp

Upp in prem = RIP Highlander

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Third time in a row that I’m placed in a higher div than I requested. WHY WON’T YOU LET ME HAVE FUN ETF2L?!

aura

lol hl is so fucking dead

RTC

Guess some thoughts on the divs:

Prem: Pretty large gap between the best and worst teams in the division, and looks very much like a Highpander/Chessclub dominated division again. Premtech lost arguably their best 2 players, FE hasn’t changed too much and Wasp, Emone and Unpoppable are just good High teams at most. Stacked have a few interesting changes but Prem looks a lot weaker than last season.

High: Ignoring some of the crappier teams that slipped through the cracks, High looks very interesting this season. Multiple strong teams like BDSM, Biggus Dickus, Iceclique, Bureau, He-Man and Legolander will make this an interesting div, and also some nice enforcement from some average level High teams too.

Mid: Don’t really follow Mid, but it’s nice to see a mixture of veteran teams and up and coming teams in the div, and the potential for some breakout teams.

Last edited by RTC,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »