Forum

Pills do 112 damage now?

Created 30th October 2014 @ 04:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

And this is coming from someone who has only 1 match played as a Pyro in HLO, how cute!

Please do not prejudge me from the officials I’ve played. There is much more to it than ETF2L officials, love. And just FYI, I was mercing for a friend’s team and they didn’t tell me it was an official.

neon

:think:

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

And this is coming from someone who has only 1 match played as a Pyro in HLO, how cute!

What does that have to do with anything?
On topic, 112 seems a bit high, 100 would be perfect

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Vitilumi

[…]
Please do not prejudge me from the officials I’ve played. There is much more to it than ETF2L officials, love. And just FYI, I was mercing for a friend’s team and they didn’t tell me it was an official.

Understood, but still after getting piped once for now, whether was it a stock or a LNL pipe, might scare you off well but doesn’t automatically mean that this would need to be fixed completely to how the pipes were yesterday.

Surely reducing the damage by about 8-10% or so at the current state is an understandable option for Valve to do now if they don’t want to have variable damage on pipes anymore.
Loch and Load should still be able to one-shot everything while pipes don’t have to kill you in 2 shots even if you would be playing as a light class and you would get healed at the same time.

Vitilumi

tbd

I see no reason to why the pipes were changed in the first place. It was fine before and not enough hatred was shown towards it as it was to other weapons.

Oh well, it’s a good day for Demomen.

Last edited by Vitilumi,

Jonaz

Bloodis oo jo hiliaa

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Jonaz

Bloodis oo jo hiliaa

xd

Bob Bami

Do rollers more damage aswell ?

gonna get fixed today most likely

Fuxx

REMOVE

Pills should do 100 fixed value damage with no fall off. That would make me happy.

Loch n Load being able to 1 shot light classes has always been retarded. Only sniper headshots and spy backstabs should be able to 1 hit light classes.

Last edited by Fuxx,

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

I must be the only one who thinks that is us just a small change for a coming sticky renerf.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Because if there is one thing Valve needs to slash on pubs is the vast amount of Demomen swarming all servers.

No wait, that’s the spies, engies and snipers.

Jesus Christ why are they so retarded.

Tuffy

pd!

At close range you can do a -152 with the loch n load. On a pub I one shoted a full life medic and the splash killed a sniper with a -126.

Falcon0408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Ae1AFMt-g stolen from tftv thread, shows pipes, stick and rockets damage

Last edited by Falcon0408,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Was random damage on?
I’ve hit 130+ dmg stickies in pubs before thanks to random damage. In 6v6 however the maximum I’ve hit was either a 121 or a 124.

byte

Quoted from Fuxx

Was random damage on?
I’ve hit 130+ dmg stickies in pubs before thanks to random damage. In 6v6 however the maximum I’ve hit was either a 121 or a 124.

Before update you do 137hp but you’d have to of placed it right under ur feet and detted it within 0.5sec. That was only for stickies though. Not random, it’s based on time and distance.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/78/Damagefalloff.png/400px-Damagefalloff.png?t=20120329021239

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »