Forum

Trolls caught by TF2 HL Cups tonight

Created 6th September 2013 @ 01:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Wouldn’t have expected anything better from most of those guys tbh. But RaF wtf.

iZon

LEGO
LEGO

Quoted from Fuxx

I’m sorry please forgive ;-;

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/popcorn-gifs/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Sug min röv! aldrig!

Vlijm

UbeR |

Typical 13 year old troll behaviour. Its like cancer in their brains

Maffi

REVERTO

I understand them cuz im a kid huehuheuehueheuehueheuheuheueheu

botman

it just happened that a group of friends decided to get together and play some games under no stress

but the headline clearly states trolls so it must be true

obviously I am allowed to have an alt acc and play pubs and other games on it

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from botman

but the headline clearly states trolls so it must be true

I read chatlogs that clearly stated you were planning to ‘troll’ div 6 teams. Your words, not mine.

botman

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

I read chatlogs that clearly stated you were planning to ‘troll’ div 6 teams. Your words, not mine.

it’s just our manner of speech (as we “troll” each other all the time), so it wasn’t supposed to be a hardcore troll like you probably imagined, but more like offclassing and playing casually for fun, it’s not like we hate new players and want to drive them away — in fact we love actual comp

but it’s an ok assumption that we were going to massacre new teams if you found out who we were — given what you were able to see, that’s fair — but it’s not what I had in mind

Quoted from Oxy

Rather than just disqualifying them however we decided to have a bit of fun :-)

you should apply to the cyber police, become the master of IP tracing

Hello I would like to say that 2 of these people are from [T-A!] that is Botman and Kermit and i will be dealing with them as soon as i can. As for the others they have no moved on from [T-A!] so i take no responsibility for them.

I don’t want trolls in my community so i apologies for these moments of idiocy on there behalf and i will be making sure that this doesn’t happen again.

Sorry that this happened and i hope it didn’t ruin your tournament.

Botman, Kermit if you are reading this please refrain from replying to this thread again

Thanks and if you would like to discuss this with me please feel free to add me on steam any of you Team Awesome Gaming was built on fun and we don’t want trolls ruining our name

PandaJoey

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from botman

[…]
it’s just our manner of speech (as we “troll” each other all the time), so it wasn’t supposed to be a hardcore troll like you probably imagined, but more like offclassing and playing casually for fun, it’s not like we hate new players and want to drive them away — in fact we love actual comp

That’s the first semi-decent explanation I’ve had from anyone. But you should realise these guys are actually properly NEW to comp. You would have demolished them on any class. Thanks.

Last edited by Oxy,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Smashed by the boss!

Spike Himself

TC

If you wanted to just casually have some fun without any ill intentions, why go on alt accounts?
You could instead have asked the cup admins if it was ok for you guys to play, provided you’d offclass, or whatever it is you were planning to do.

Even if what you say is the truth, there are plenty of other places to go do what you wanted. Why specifically this cup?

“it’s just our manner of speech”? Who are you even kidding?

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

As one of the kermits team leader, I will reeducate Kermit myself.

AnimaL

seems like highlander is full of babies

when d1 players offclass in d3 for 6’s nobody whines

ive even seen old prem ppl playing in d6 to chill :D

Linus

[d¿s]

the big div3 highlander stack damn~

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

But you should realise these guys are actually properly NEW to comp. You would have demolished them on any class. Thanks.

@b0tz and the rest.

This is basically the point. And if you wanted to sandbag in a cup, don’t be a pussy and use your main accounts and be honest that you want to dishearten newer players from this game. :)

The same thing happened in NA a while back, a team of decent players played on alts and purposely scrimmed new teams “for fun/ relaxed games/ le 3pic tr0llz”.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »