Forum

A Highlander Nations Cup "Blog"

Created 7th July 2013 @ 22:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

teej!

Warning: this is something that’s in the works and is probably wrong, but oh well.

Hey, I’m TJB. I used to write a few articles for UGC Season 9, and that was a lot of fun.

It’s been a while since I’ve written, but I’ve decided to pick up my writing pen (well, keyboard) about the upcoming Highlander Nations Cup. Sadly, I don’t know much about the teams in question, so I’ve gone off by own knowledge and previous experience in the past Nations Cup.

I make no promises in being good, but if you’ve read my old stuff, I guess it was ok. Watch out though – there is some terrible humour in there. I suggest you tread carefully.

Without here or do, here you go: http://thattjb.blogspot.co.uk/

Enjoy, and hopefully it’s moderately decent. If you want me to continue, what should I post? How often?

Hugs and Kisses,

~TJB

EDIT: I guess if you want my stuff to be more accurate, team leaders could add me possibly, if they want to share some information.

Last edited by teej!,

irfx

EPA

Good read.

However, Russia boasts everyone’s favourite Russkie, Irfx, who I’ve seen to be one of the best multiclassers in TF2 history.

omg

BnB

pλ.

Nice articles

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

superhuman effort, well done.

Python

HE’S BACK CHILDREN

Fresh'z

§GOLD

nothing about me brb crying drama

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from irfx

Good read.

[…]

omg

dont be shy george, you know its true ;)

but yeah, props to TJB. superhuman effort! most of it is very superficial, but what can you expect when you cover every country! keep it up, i’ll be reading:)

Kaneco

Promising Demoman in 6v6

ლ(◕‿‿◕ლ)

Clark

SDCK!

Other than that, Slonjara and Clark are well-known in their respective “communities”

I either don’t see the pun or clearly you meant something else by “communities”.
P.S. I obviously just don’t see the pun.

uubers

gg
gandhi is

well known in the Russian community obv

Why not contact vanillatf2/teamfortresstv and get it put up there with some images to help break up the text? Awesome read, obviously a lot of time spent on this.

Zimmer

I knew you would come back boy :) Good work again!

Marshy

Thanks for your efforts

Thalash

wG
S-O

Good read.

teej!

Thanks guyssssss ^^

Already thumbs up? You’re too kind.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »