Forum

Broder vs Crack Clan on Teamfortress.TV Thursday at 21:15 CET

Created 27th February 2013 @ 04:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Quoted from Skyride

and TFTV EU is bassically a seperate org, but meh.

lol, a swing and a miss :) nice try though!

I’d say more, but I’m giggling too much :DD

Last edited by AcidReniX,

Spike Himself

TC

Oh, popcorn time!

djc

d2f~

i don’t know why everyone has to act like they’re 5 years old whenever this topic comes up but hey ~_____~

djc

d2f~

*kicks sand in atmo’s eyes*

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

it’s super effective

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

nobody gives a shit about your sandbox beef. it’s nice to have some competition as it makes the casts better naturally (live stats, outline wallhack, instant upload of vods etc.). At the end of the day, most people will favour one stream over another simply because of which commentators they like most.

Skyride

DUCS

Better Version https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/betterbrodercc.PNG

dox

cc//

That’s awesome skyride, thank-you!!

Can we not all just be happy that the viewers are getting an awesome experience?

I mean http://i.imgur.com/mR21uAK.png shows that there were 8 different ways of watching the game last night.

That’s just insane options for a TF2 match, I could listen to a combination of 8 casters, 4 different casts in 3 different languages, team comms, STV or POV.

I think (from a viewers perspective) having such a choice in where to watch is amazing, we don’t need to get bogged down in viewer numbers and arguments about front page, just remember that this cartoon game we all love to play so much, is getting broader coverage options with people being motivated to improve the quality of production and advertisement (from whatever organisation).

TLDR: lets stop getting worked up about numbers, we should be happy with what amazing coverage all these different sites and languages are providing.

atmo

Quoted from djc

*kicks sand in atmo’s eyes*

You better watch out with provocative actions like that. If I were prompted into casting for VanillaTV, TFTV would be doomed.

Rinta

Quoted from Skyride

Better Version https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/betterbrodercc.PNG

To me it is actually harder to read the graph when it’s turned like this. Flat graph (like the first one you made) looked maybe less fancy but more understandable. Just personal opinion though.

Anyhow, awesome work on the stats, keep it up!

And stop jelly about the front page, this looks so meh, at least the way you do it :(
I watched both streams yesterday (vtv and tf.tv) and they were both quite good. I seriously think a person who would see any of the 2 streams on twitch front page would keep watching them with an equal chance for both.

dox

cc//

Quoted from CUBE

Can we not all just be happy that the viewers are getting an awesome experience?

TLDR: lets stop getting worked up about numbers, we should be happy with what amazing coverage all these different sites and languages are providing.

Amen.

Look, the truth is that in spite of TF2’s popularity the competitive scene is kind of like Valve’s red-headed step-child; papa wanted his son to grow up and continue his flourishing hat-making business but TF2comp still insists on picking up that ball and pursuing his dream of being a super star.

The reality seems to be that we are solely responsible for maintaining the development of our own scene in the face of this well-intentioned sabotage. Of course we should all have our own tastes, styles and differing opinions! However some things are good for all of competitive TF2 which is, after all, what unites us.

Comedian

Quoted from dox

[…]

Amen.

Look, the truth is that in spite of TF2’s popularity the competitive scene is kind of like Valve’s red-headed step-child; papa wanted his son to grow up and continue his flourishing hat-making business but TF2comp still insists on picking up that ball and pursuing his dream of being a super star.

The reality seems to be that we are solely responsible for maintaining the development of our own scene in the face of this well-intentioned sabotage. Of course we should all have our own tastes, styles and differing opinions! However some things are good for all of competitive TF2 which is, after all, what unites us.

amen brother, amen

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Rinta

[…]
To me it is actually harder to read the graph when it’s turned like this. Flat graph (like the first one you made) looked maybe less fancy but more understandable. Just personal opinion though.

I actually find the 3D one easier to read. :P I mainly meant it was better because it had the real CET time on it rather than a big incomprehensible number.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4