Created 25th August 2012 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

US > EU

“Unlocks lower skill level.”

gg.

Good luck for the finals gentlemen, may the best team win.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

rip tf

AnimaL

clearly dont need unlocks to have great games tho

dodgydogman

Panda

I think americans have just been training a whole lot harder tbh.. They are raping eu atm, but epsilon seem to be playing kinda shitty compared to their usually rapetrain.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnimaL

clearly dont need unlocks to have great games tho

And besides, when was the last time EU tf2 was actually active? Man, it’s been ages ago. Epsilon had to pull extremer from cryogenic stasis just for i46 lol. Infs took a major blow losing Mike in favor of Darn (jesus, he’s playing bad). And well TCM, they never were a serious contender with their line-up.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Fairly certain the aforementioned massive difference in how much practice they’ve done is a way larger factor. ;p

Vinnco

MONSTERFRAGGEN

I’m really surprised about the Epsilon vs LG match, as I had thought Epsilon would easily challenge or beat LG… But the US teams play extremely aggressive and let everyone do their thing, despite losing players – while the EU play style seems to be way too passive and defensive.

I think what’s happening is that Epsilon, Infused and TCM are facing a real challenge for the first time, which have stumped them. I really hope that we get one of our teams into the Grand final, so they have a chance to go all in.

wpminnows

[PG]

eurip in peace

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Hahah, this thread again! I can bet my ass there will be one about adapting to the NA ruleset if LG takes the entire event.

Wait until the Grand Finals before you call anything.

Spike Himself

TC

These games mean nothing – there will always be excuses. From either side. EU vs NA is a matter that will never be settled, TF2 or elsewhere.

AnimaL

Quoted from freshmeatt

Hahah, this thread again! I can bet my ass there will be one about adapting to the NA ruleset if LG takes the entire event.

they are allways from same guy so u can already spot what u need to ignore :]

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

These games mean nothing – there will always be excuses. From either side. EU vs NA is a matter that will never be settled, TF2 or elsewhere.

It’s the most important event the entire scene could’ve ever hoped for before, so please give me an example of a legitimate excuse EU can give NA for losing in the finals, because I cannot come up with any.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]they are allways from same guy so u can already spot what u need to ignore :]

I guess the OP meant more of ignoring the “pro” whining over unlocks.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The americans deserve to win, they are just professional turn up on time and seem to want to win :]. Rather than the majoirty or EU teams who are used to just partying at lan and not really caring when their games are etc.

The americans appear to have been practicing for a while and its paying off, afaik epsilon have hardly been practicing with their current roster, not sure if they just expected to wing it or what? But the best teams are winning for sure.

Monkeh

Quoted from freshmeatt

Hahah, this thread again!

This thread has never existed before as there has never been an intercontinental LAN with the 2 best teams from EU playing the best 2 teams from US.

Quoted from AnimaL

they are allways from same guy so u can already spot what u need to ignore :]

You love it animal, admit it, and you’ve never ignored a single one of my threads :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »