ESEA-LAN STV + INFO!

Created 29th June 2012 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

chodec

mumble address: dal.eoreality.net
port: 64760

Vaskie

BulletClub

Third match, Srsly br0 won agains’t Mihaly’s Flow, taking down the number #1 seed out of the ESEA LAN. Mihaly’s Flow ends up getting the fourth place out of the tournament, which isn’t that great considering their performance over the season. Viaduct_Pro 4-1 (Srsly br0), Granary 5-3 (Srsly br0). Taking that into account, Srsly br0 go on to the second round of the Lower Bracket to go agains’t the loser of the (Classic Mixup Vs Leviathan Gaming).

Yes there is WAR, it’s dal.eoreality.net:64760, but it would be great if you could watch on stream to help TF2.

Last edited by Vaskie,

george

oplaid 2stronk

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Vaskie

Yes there is WAR, it’s dal.eoreality.net:64760, but it would be great if you could watch on stream to help TF2.

I have been most of the day, but it’s way to laggy for me, keeps cutting out every few seconds.

Kaneco

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

I have been most of the day, but it’s way to laggy for me, keeps cutting out every few seconds.

watch on 360 or 480p no lag at all

Vaskie

BulletClub

Was happening to me aswell at 720+, if possible take a look at 720p, it’s obviously not as good, specially cause it has a lot of compression and the sound takes quite a hit but it’s still quite watchable. If not keep it on without sound while being on mumble + stv.

How is everyone feeling about Flow being out of the tournament so early on ?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Vaskie

How is everyone feeling about Flow being out of the tournament so early on ?

http://www.myfacewhen.com/1/

droso

o/

Quoted from Vaskie

Turbine_Pro 4-1 (Srsly br0), Granary 5-3 (Srsly br0). Taking that into account

It was viaduct, not turbine…

Hallow

P.O.P

moved it to the other thead

Last edited by Hallow,

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from droso

[…]

It was viaduct, not turbine…

Gonna quote what i told CanFo a few minutes ago “Am doing so much at the same time it gets confusing as hell”

alfa

LG vs Mix

connect 50.17.170.161:29252

alfa

2nd map

connect 50.17.166.204:29254

Vaskie

BulletClub

Fourth match, Leviathan Gaming won agains’t Classic Mixup on the High Bracket Finals, making sure Classic Mixup is brought to the Lower Bracket Final to go head to head with Srsly br0. Warmfront 5-4 (Leviathan), Badlands 5-3 (Leviathan).

alfa

br0 vs Mixup

connect 184.73.115.248:29258

Last edited by alfa,

alfa

2nd map

connect 50.17.170.161:29262

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »