Forum

How to Help TF2

Created 12th March 2012 @ 17:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Sketch

Yea that fine buddy. Can finish a final draft for you if you like.
I think we should start more promo of noobie mix again rather than getting rid of inactive admin first that could really shoot ourselves in the foot. As many lurkers may come back, such as myself

Well, in terms of admins, I just want a core I can rely on, then some others who can do extra content. I tended to do all the backend stuff, advertisement and stuff like that, so all we need are people who can commit to one mix a week.

I wouldn’t mind some other backend admins who can help me talk to NA. And some further admins who just deal with people making teams. But again this is getting ahead of myself, which is what fucked me last time.

So if admins can commit to one mix a week they are cool. If not then might be worth removing them <3

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Anyways, who can stream?

Who is drafting up a letter a Valve?

Who knows people in NA?

IPZIE

SUAVE

i can merc soldier div1/2 if that helps

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from IPZIE

i can merc soldier div1/2 if that helps

Hmm… Can’t tell if saying can help with Newbie Mixes,

Or just being unhelpful.

Although it’s not streaming, I’m planning on uploading PCW’s of my awful team to youtube. I’m planning on using Roxio since it came with my graphics card, unless anyone has any better suggestions.

I know very few people will watch these, but I figure some nerd somewhere will get bored and watch at least one.

Quoted from slate

Quakelive was kicked from IEM in favor of LoL, the FPS-Genre is doomed anyways.

my
fucking
god

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

Although it’s not streaming, I’m planning on uploading PCW’s of my awful team to youtube. I’m planning on using Roxio since it came with my graphics card, unless anyone has any better suggestions.

I know very few people will watch these, but I figure some nerd somewhere will get bored and watch at least one.

Well the problem is getting it seen by pubbers. This goes doubley so if your team is non-ragey.

Just showing pubbers that we have fun is really important.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Sketch

Yea that fine buddy. Can finish a final draft for you if you like.
I think we should start more promo of noobie mix again rather than getting rid of inactive admin first that could really shoot ourselves in the foot. As many lurkers may come back, such as myself

Will be around thurs evening after clan games if you wanna do a meeting

going out for the day catch me on steam or text

Going to be available on Friday. You there then? Will try and deal with all Newbie Mix related stuff then.

On the other points is no one able to do anything?

vani

Bully

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Going to be available on Friday. You there then? Will try and deal with all Newbie Mix related stuff then.

On the other points is no one able to do anything?

Stop posting on forums and show up for pcws instead

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from vani

[…]

+1

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from CrashSite

Who is drafting up a letter a Valve?

Ashkan did that like 3 weeks ago, it is happening in ‘Valve-time’. ;)

MIndYe

[hePPa]

I could record some PCWs with mumble. And teach scouts “how to get to div2 with pure DM”

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from slate

Quakelive was kicked from IEM in favor of LoL, the FPS-Genre is doomed anyways.

Difference is that back in the day, the oldschool Quake players actually DECLARED that they don’t want to help anyone get on their level because they wanted less competition = ez money

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from vani

[…]

Wish I could :((

atmo

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

my
fucking
god

Still at Dreamhack at least.

@crashsite I can stream whatever, in fact I’ve already streamed a few newbie mixes http://www.twitch.tv/atmo_/b/311254255 and during one of the sessions I got about 40 concurrent viewers which is more than double what I usually have. Not sure if it was the “Newbie mix / Tutelage” title or just a coincidence.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »