Forum

Rate hacks

Created 13th December 2011 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

Placebo Hacks. Fucking eastern europeans.

AnimaL

proper bandwidth hacking is by far the best way to hack… if someone accuses you of hacking you just say you occasionally have bad internet… kinda ban proof

Last edited by AnimaL,

Dummy

Quoted from Kiss Kiss

Placebo Hacks. Fucking eastern europeans.

This – I’m sure some people do rate hack but the majority of times its probably just a psychological effect of ‘miss 1 shot OH MY GOD HES RUSSIAN MUST BE RATE HACKING proceed to miss the whole game’
cough
stark
and jackkai
cough

quik

vs
Fe |

im russian thats why noone can kill me

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Dummy

This – I’m sure some people do rate hack but the majority of times its probably just a psychological effect of ‘miss 1 shot OH MY GOD HES RUSSIAN MUST BE RATE HACKING proceed to miss the whole game’
cough
stark
and jackkai
cough

God damned rate hackers.
You’re lucky you don’t have this problem because you’ll miss your shotguns either way

Dummy

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
God damned rate hackers.
You’re lucky you don’t have this problem because you’ll miss your shotguns either way

i dont know what youre talking about
now, 3 hp meatshots, thats another thing

Stuppa

.Dicknitas

oh god no… another circlejerk

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Stuppa

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM TOO!

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

This game is funny cause the hitboxes get fucked even on the best of servers with players who are on 100/100 fiber connections, etc. It’s kinda pointless accusing everyone of ratehacking if a shot doesnt register.

PS. Looking at you Hat.

Last edited by Rake,

atmo

Quoted from AnimaL

proper bandwidth hacking is by far the best way to hack… if someone accuses you of hacking you just say you occasionally have bad internet… kinda ban proof

I have bad internet that probably makes me hard to hit sometimes but it’s just as hard for me to hit them.

AnimaL

Quoted from atmo

[…]

I have bad internet that probably makes me hard to hit sometimes but it’s just as hard for me to hit them.

depends what you mean with bad internet… u can have bad ping, bad loss, bad ping and loss, shitty bandwith…etc

ive had massive loss (like 40+) out of 66/s rates and its so fucking nice to play with it as long as its not 24/7 but exactly in mid of fight

obviously its good only for scout, because its terrible to have it when ur trying to shoot rockets or pipes, or trying to dodge as medic (since u dont see most rockets and pipes when they are coming out from enemy)

Last edited by AnimaL,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Stuppa

Another?
TF2 is just one large circlejerk

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
Another?
TF2 is just one large circlejerk

where some enjoy while the spectators are completely repulsed by the resultant orgasmic faces pulled off in the middle of the throes of pleasure

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14