Forum

TF2 Uber Update

Created 21st June 2011 @ 01:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »

qkls

qkls

New crafting system is shit, previously it took 3 clicks to make scrap now it’s like million.

Tornf4lk

cc//

vanilla+medlocks+quickfix? ^^

kuma

Now I think about it more, no overheals = less aggressive play so perhaps it wont make for faster games. :(

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Tornf4lk

the quickfix is a medlock

Dummy

Quoted from Tornf4lk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mark

Phase

Quoted from kuma

Now I think about it more, no overheals = less aggressive play so perhaps it wont make for faster games. :(

Wish I thought of that!!

Oscar

Cheers

To be honest, I think the Quick-Fix would fit well into competitive play; however, I feel that it could potentially have a detrimental effect on mid-fights.

Obviously, the lack of overheal means that the Demoman will either be slower to mid, or arriving at lower health. However, the implications of a Medic arriving with the Scouts changes the way a midfight develops.

Especially, if the other teams Medic has Uber or Kritz, you have a few seconds were your Scouts/Demo can go aggressive while being healed against the other teams Scouts/Demo who have to survive until their Medic arrives.

AnimaL

tried quickfix in pug2, only thing i can say – best change to 6v6 ive seen

games are insane, shitloads to do as medic and feels more challanging… gotta play more to see if it isnt fail but first thought is that this could actually stick and offer much more skill required matches and them never being dull anymore

Tafka

This update is only good for competitive gaming,atleast for top level.
http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
If this stays the same you will get lot of money bumped into TF2 scene by big companys.
Good luck AC team :)

oh,lol, you were talking about uber.I tought update was uber ,lol

Last edited by Tafka,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from AnimaL

games are insane, shitloads to do as medic and feels more challanging… gotta play more to see if it isnt fail but first thought is that this could actually stick and offer much more skill required matches and them never being dull anymore

What about roll outs?

I would assume they are slower for the demoman or soldiers as there’s no over heal.

But I do like the medic getting to middle quicker.

Having said that, the top tier wanted Vanilla + medlocks, now there’s a possibly good new unlock…

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

What about roll outs?

I would assume they are slower for the demoman or soldiers as there’s no over heal.

But I do like the medic getting to middle quicker.

Having said that, the top tier wanted Vanilla + medlocks, now there’s a possibly good new unlock…

well they just got healed fast when they got too mid, animal took the heal of me a few times to heal the demo on the way to mid

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Quoted from AnimaL

sounds awesome, cant wait to try it, finally medic gets some fun movement and deeper, more challenging decision making

FIR

SnG

<3 the quick fix.

Friend lent it to me and needless to say, it works wonders. As so many people previously said, the quick fix needs a brain to use, and involves decision making.

Also, why ban the medic hat? Wont it help the team make crucial picks if the medic can spot someone low? Yeah the repercussions might go along the line of "no ubersaw clutches" or "too OP" or "we already do that" but the little things like seeing if someone is buffed/not or if some scout ninja-ing you is low can help decision making, is it not?

Last edited by FIR,

broesel

LAME

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

the quickfix is a medlock

I guess by medlocks, he means the first 3 items, as medlocks by your definition would also include the pretty questionable (for usage in 6v6) Solemn Vow etc. :)

Gubbins

Op4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o_Kk_HHSqM

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »