team manchester report in for duty

FuguFish

Perilous

Add me for warwick!

Gubbins

Op4

add me to bristol please

nuel josh

Team registration will close tomorrow at midnight, make sure you register your team and get your players together!

Get in touch with us if you have any problems. If you want to join up with a society then let us know and we’ll help you get together.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Add me to Manchester please :)

Krimson

Is there any team with a full 6 except ‘London Unis’ (which is totally cheating btw)? If not are we going to combine some uni teams for like, North East, North West, something like that? As i see it so far there’s a ton of teams with 3 players and none with 6.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Krimson

Is there any team with a full 6 except ‘London Unis’ (which is totally cheating btw)? If not are we going to combine some uni teams for like, North East, North West, something like that? As i see it so far there’s a ton of teams with 3 players and none with 6.

I think even our london team only has 5 at best, and ye I agree with cheating :P

nuel josh

Quoted from Krimson

Teams with 6 – Bath, Bristol, Cardiff + Loughborough.

As for the London uni’s issue, technically there is a University of London. However, really this is a test cup for our future events so we’re relaxing the rules with the unis, so you can merge uni’s and we’re allowing people who are going to study next year at a uni to play too. We don’t mind merging as long as it keeps with the spirit of the event, e.g. merging Sheffield uni’s or Manchester uni’s. It depends how broad you’re wanting to go with the merging before we see it as pointless, North East (Newcastle, Teesside, Northumbria) would be acceptable but doing something like the North (Sheffield, Lancaster and Newcastle) wouldn’t.

Hope that makes more sense, let me know what you’ve got it mind and I’ll let you know.

dougiie

CotC

got myself and +1 for Hertfordshire :p

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I’d rather be polly than a cunt

i’ll find people…when reality happens and we do have to merge who is at notts uni of?

LOLiver

.flac

hopefully this will still be going after September then i start uni :D

Think this is an awesome idea and all, but it seems silly to be running the trial cup in the summer (exam) term. Oh and on champions league nights. :<

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from LOLiver

hopefully this will still be going after September then i start uni :D

you can still join your university now, check the OP, he said it there…

also

gl to everyone for exams… mine start 2moro.. funtimes :D

FuguFish

Perilous

Quoted from CommanderX

I’d rather be polly than a cunt

i’ll find people…when reality happens and we do have to merge who is at notts uni of?

I come FROM nottingham does that count (seeing as warwick doesnt have enough people anyway)

nuel josh

I’m afaird we’ve cancelled the TF2 cup :(

Our reasoning can be found in the intial post. If you have anything to say about it then let us know.

Sorry!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2