Sketch

MM

he is a scrub? he is the only div 5 player in a div 1 team

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

Are you serious? God obviously doesn’t love them… why should you?

Nah im not serious. I couldn’t be arsed to donate anything other then scrap metals.

Last edited by Andee,

quad

Download “mentor” here ->Link<-

Trold

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from quad

Download “hax” here ->Link<-

Trold

fix’d

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from rytis

[…]
fix’d

That was the joke

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

That was the joke

oh snap

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Arx’s Handy Tips!

– Be patient and try to look for opportunities. If you see a soldier gets hit with a big rocket, or sticky, and gets knocked into a bad position, he’s all yours.

– Ideally you don’t want to fight anything head on. Distractions can be insanely powerful, so just having people look at you can often be enough to help your team win a push.

– Getting time on capture points is essential (even if you are still fighting the point) as having 5 seconds of time on the mid point means they have to spend 5 extra seconds or so reverting the capture which can be enough to get your team in position. It also sets up backcaps in the later game.

– Make sure you have at least 1 scout alive. It’s not always possible, but just try to look at the position of your partner. Sometimes you do not need 2 scouts to cover a position, so don’t be afraid to play independently from him, but back him up when needed.

– You don’t need to finish off every target you fight. If you do get a nice meat shot on a target, chances are they will fall back to get a buff. For this duration, that means they are technically out of the fight. To me, that is just as good as dead, and I’d begin working on the next target. If their players are moving backwards, you are usually winning.

kuma

Quoted from Andee

I just donated a Unusual bonk helmet with scorcing flames to japan.. Any japanese want to give me scout mentoring?

Ok, I’ll do it.

I don’t have much time nowadays but I’ll make an exception for you. Message me on Steam and we can arrange something.

flushy

P.O.P

hofven > kuma

kuma

Quoted from flushy

hofven > kuma

harbleu > flushy

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from kuma

[…]

harbleu > flushy

haha! fantastic comeback wp

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from kuma

[…]

Ok, I’ll do it.

I don’t have much time nowadays but I’ll make an exception for you. Message me on Steam and we can arrange something.

You’re a fake japanese person, I spotted your english flag! *clever smile*

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from AcidReniX

Arx’s Handy Tips!
-Suicide in stupidly as scout and then swap to sniper.

-Headshot everything.

Last edited by antyjc,

kuma

Quoted from Andee

[…]

You’re a fake japanese person, I spotted your english flag! *clever smile*

there’s no japanese flag on here or vanilla, damn racists

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Well yes Anty, that’s how I play, but it’s not how one should play scout :PP

You could consider my role to be a full time sniper, but a scout on mid fights because the 2 scouts are almost always essential.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »