j210790_

Quoted from Jude

lol you don’t have a clue.

XorZ

[8U]
[8U]

Quoted from Jude

this thread is disgusting.

i can’t even tell who is trolling who. surely racio you’re not saying ban dh and wrangler etc on public?

this game is made for fun not for etf2ls shitty close minded approach to unlocks.

these items are designed and BALANCED around public play, not 6v6.

complaining about the caber? seriously. the thing is fucking hilarious. learn to have fun

First off, wrangler.. balanced.. same sentance? Brain is about to explode here.

Also how the heck can you tell someone to “learn” to have fun? Everybody has their own preferences, and quite frankly there are some of us who find it more fun to die by 2-3 clever melee hits instead of a random flying demo 1-hit. There’s quite a few of us who likes to be able to push around that choke point, instead of spaming 7 clips on that imortal SG with a shield. If you like those weapons then there’s about 3k public servers out there for your amusement. If not, you can try and find one of those pretty rare “vanilla” servers. I really don’t see the problem with us discussing unlocks here.

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from j210790_

[…]

lol you don’t have a clue.

try getting the testicular fortitude to post under your own nick

also the word ‘wrangler’ and the word ‘balanced’ were in different sentences :)

Last edited by Jude,

XorZ

[8U]
[8U]

Good job spotting that error Jude. Want a treat now so you can keep on ignoring the arguments? :)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Jude

this thread is disgusting.

i can’t even tell who is trolling who. surely racio you’re not saying ban dh and wrangler etc on public?

this game is made for fun not for etf2ls shitty close minded approach to unlocks.

complaining about the caber? seriously. the thing is f*cking hilarious. learn to have fun

“LOL DUDE U LIKE ELECTRONICA MUSIC WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? LEARN TO LISTEN TO RAP, WHICH IS CLEARLY THE BEST”

Jude

notdoggo

at what point did i say you couldn’t or should not make this server?

i was criticising the attitude towards unlocks that this community has.
There’s nothing wrong with the wrangler, its designed to counter spam, but leaves more vulnerable to spies etc. l2adapt

i hear kuma made a nice post on vanilla tf2 about adapting and learning to play tf2 http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/02/rant-gamesense-and-you-a-look-at-the-most-important-skill-in-tf2/

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Jude

No I was saying it silly to ban the degreaser and crossbow cause they would be bad weapons while allowing the wrangler. Let alone calling people who use different weapons “noobs”, which is a bit childish.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Unlocks need to contribute something to gameplay to be league worthy as opposed to just being “balanced”

ot: servers looks nice

freshmeatt

‹Con›

You guys need to learn much about tolerance.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from freshmeatt

You guys need to learn much about tolerance.

This goes for a lot of people on etf2l :D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

It’s empty :(

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from CommanderX

Unlocks need to contribute something to gameplay to be league worthy as opposed to just being “balanced”

+1

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Quoted from Jude

I love that line. I heard it so often. Valve don’t try and balance an unlock for a 12vs12 public. They try to roughly balance it against all of the rest of the weapons and classes.

There are obviously some weapons that are better against large numbers of players, vs against small numbers. But no significant unlock in this game is an ‘ESSENTIAL’ unlock that players must use in order just to compete with players using it. Therefore a large majority of the unlocks are perfectly fine in 6v6. Some are just more unenjoyable to play against, which is a seperate argument.

Tikcus

Quoted from AcidReniX

[…]

I love that line. I heard it so often. Valve don’t try and balance an unlock for a 12vs12 public. They try to roughly balance it against all of the rest of the weapons and classes.

There are obviously some weapons that are better against large numbers of players, vs against small numbers. But no significant unlock in this game is an ‘ESSENTIAL’ unlock that players must use in order just to compete with players using it. Therefore a large majority of the unlocks are perfectly fine in 6v6. Some are just more unenjoyable to play against, which is a seperate argument.

+1

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Why are people discussing this. You either like the idea, and play there, or you don’t… WTF is the problem?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »