Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »

lagi

Quoted from Enef

New pistol has slowdown.

Mini natascha.

fuck

Jude

notdoggo

can we please please PLEASE go with a ” innocent until proven guilty” rather than “BANHAMMERS” approach to the new weapons, and unlocks?

if we’re still stuck with vannila+medic and theres ~100 items in the game, its just a joke really

ALSO, with the G.R.U Heavy gets to mid around 1-2 seconds behind the medic, which is now absolutely amazing. total trolls at mid though :( should be fun! :D

Last edited by Jude,

bnncc

ok 17 euro for a hat and like around 4 euros for a gun what do they actualy think RETARDS fuck steam and tf2 fucking money bitches

Last edited by bnncc,

Ghostface

spire

Pistol is a Scattergun replacement.

Also, NEVER FORGET TF2.

mb

keso

Every. single. fucking. update It’s the same whine and competitive tf2 has still continually been growing. Why is that? Valve has only been supporting this game for the last 3 years FOR FREE. And now when thet want to charge for a very small amount of optional NON GAMEPLAY affecting stuff you start calling them:
Quoted from spence

money grabbing cunts

Get a fucking grip of reality. Valve is a business and to keep a business alive you need money. NO ONE says that HAVE TO buy these items so where’s the fucking problem!?

And also the about about the ‘Bag items’ being imbalanced. Learn to fucking read what it actually says. You need all three of the new items for a class for it to work and a majority of those items doesn’t just suck, some of them will be banned for competitive play. So please. Don’t wipe your ass before you’ve actually taken a shit.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from rarecandy

we need promod

True!

This update has now killed all fun that was left in public TF2. I can’t believe Valve did this :(
Oh well, more time for other games.

bnncc

Quoted from mb

Every. single. fucking. update It’s the same whine and competitive tf2 has still continually been growing. Why is that? Valve has only been supporting this game for the last 3 years FOR FREE. And now when thet want to charge for a very small amount of optional NON GAMEPLAY affecting stuff you start calling them:
[…]
Get a fucking grip of reality. Valve is a business and to keep a business alive you need money. NO ONE says that HAVE TO buy these items so where’s the fucking problem!?

And also the about about the ‘Bag items’ being imbalanced. Learn to fucking read what it actually says. You need all three of the new items for a class for it to work and a majority of those items doesn’t just suck, some of them will be banned for competitive play. So please. Don’t wipe your ass before you’ve actually taken a shit.

dude 17 euro for a hat is just not right money grabbin cunts !

rottencat

PLM

Good update, those who rage are just envy. Support TF2 and its community. You don’t have top buy if you don’t like it.

djc

d2f~

Quoted from bnncc

[…]

lol.

Ragard

rip tf2

bnncc

Quoted from djc

[…]

lol.

?

Ghostface

spire

Anyway, if anyone finds the Chieftain hat, Im offering 2 hats for it.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from bnncc

[…]

Because I am way more retarded than djc, I’ll spell it out: you don’t need to buy it. No one is forcing you. It is optional.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Mark

[…]

Because I am way more retarded than djc, I’ll spell it out: you don’t need to buy it. No one is forcing you. It is optional.

While true, it is still funny that most items are actually more expensive than the game itself :D

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Yeah boy after 2 years of playing I finally get a soldier hat! This update is amazing, I don’t understand why everyone is taking this Childs cartoon game soo seriously lol.

P.s would you like some cheese with that whine…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »