Forum

Team Fortress 2 Update 30/9

Created 30th September 2010 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 22 Next »

Randdalf

(0v0)

I think ETF2L should ban the new Polycount hats (not the weapons). This stops the weird “set bonuses” which don’t appear to have any down side (like the Scout’s +25 health buff). I really truly don’t understand how those are balanced.

Norrland3000

Quoted from Arie

[…]

OK, ban all. Don’t pick/choose, so no crits, ubersaw and blutsauger either.

Well, i rather Go with ban all then allowing all. Personally i want vanilla + medic.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

FYI
The pink paint is shite
The £15 Present thing isn’t very good either :p it bugged out when using it so we thought everyone got 4 items each, however it was just because the servers were buggy when I was clicking it :(

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from xzr

fuck this, vanilla+medic go

+1

m1k

Quoted from Randdalf

I think ETF2L should ban the new Polycount hats (not the weapons). This stops the weird “set bonuses” which don’t appear to have any down side (like the Scout’s +25 health buff). I really truly don’t understand how those are balanced.

It’s cos they’re not. :<

They sure broke it this time

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Vazzan

FYI
The pink paint is shite
The £15 Present thing isn’t very good either :p it bugged out when using it so we thought everyone got 4 items each, however it was just because the servers were buggy when I was clicking it :(

umad?!

wpminnows

[PG]

i found green paint and painted my heavy bandana so now its green

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

Shop open

New weapons: € 5
Older Weapons: €0.50-€2.00
New Hats: € 17.50
Older Hats: € 2.50-€10
Single class poly pack: €25-€30 €20
Full poly pack: €135 €50
Paint: €2.50
Name Tag: €5
Key: €2.50
Gift: €0.99
Dueling minigame: €1
Server Gifts: €20

It’s cheaper in £….. us Brits are not getting riped off (compared to euros)

crafted all sniper weapons, just need scouts milk, then will have all the weapons i care about!

New spy knife is really good though, i will be crafting that asap

2 second charge with sniper rifle to jarate someone for 8 seconds, then let your demo left click then right click, Sniper has become a team player, +25 hp for wearing new shield is useful as well.

new scout gun seems very good, slowdown makes landing the 2nd 3rd and 4th shot easier, reloads fast don’t think it does as much damage as scatter or fan but need to test it further

*edit*

after further testing the Short Stop does around 72 damage on hit (point blank) after playing about with it for around an hour, I think i’ll make this my new primary weapon for PCW’s to test it further

The Sydney sleeper also seemed to cover others in jarate not just person hit, if they were stood right next to player that was shot (only tested with bots need to check with real people tomorrow)
The SS and The Bushwacka seem to work like the flamethrower/axtinguser combo for pyro

The Vita-Saw (medic unlock) you respawn with 20% uber (as long as you had > 20% charged b4 you died) but only 140 HP, if you die at end of round you DO NOT start the next round on +20% uber

Last edited by Tikcus,

RaCio

GoT²

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3617/nicetaunt.jpg

Ched

.tony

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA? A SUBSCRIPTION FEE TO RECIEVE MORE RANDOM DROPS! SOMEONE WOULD BUY IT THEREFORE IT MUST BE A GOOD IDEA.

LikeThis

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]
+1

ouch

PLEASE DON’T BAN THE FISH BADMINS!!! ;)

Public is finally fun again. Those new weaposn aren’t as annoying as e.g. natasha or the cloak and dagger. It’s good to have a twisted game like that if you can’t bother to play another pickup or mix but still want to have mindless fun with TF2!

Rele

Quoted from Randdalf

It’s balanced as in, the Scout doesn’t have a primary anymore – he can’t kill people consistently, he’s just annoying the living crap out of you.

Pie Are Squared

.:ne:.

None of the items are particuarlly horrific as it is, the set bonuses as are are a wee bit silly but none of them currently scream “ban me”.
The degreaser in particular opens a few more options for Pyros axtinguishing and such.

Last edited by Pie Are Squared,

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from .

Tf2 –> 9,99 $
2 new hats —>14,99 $
Getting fucked by Valve —> priceless

Nice ! I saw what you did there.. *Secretly High Fives Forza EagLE*

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 22 Next »