Forum

Gunboats-Shotgun

Created 10th June 2010 @ 15:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Ltk

Hi

Is there maybey any way to switch between gunboats and shotgun by pushing one button?

What i have now is bind “END” “+quickswitch” and bind “PAGEUP” “slot2”
I know they removed the equip command very long ago.

And a forwardrespawnscript that works? Cause i tried lots of forwardspawnthingys but none of them worked.

Thx

Last edited by Ltk,

octochris

(0v0)

No, valve removed the equip command, which could have done this, some time ago.

Why they did it I don’t know.

Quoted from Ltk

And a forwardrespawnscript that works? Cause i tried lots of forwardspawnthingys but none of them worked.

easy peasy

alias "forwardspawn_random" "join_class "random"; alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_soldier""
alias "forwardspawn_soldier" "join_class "soldier"; alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_random""
alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_random"
bind "F1" "forwardspawn_toggle"

Last edited by octochris,

eXtreaL

What is forwardspawn?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from eXtreaL

What is forwardspawn?

A technique to move from an old spawn to a new one gained by capping CPs.

Last edited by octochris,

eXtreaL

Quoted from octochris

[…]

A technique to move from an old spawn to a new one gained by capping CPs.

Okay, and do you use it when your dead or when you just spawned?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from eXtreaL

[…]

Okay, and do you use it when your dead or when you just spawned?

You use it when you want to move spawn.

So for example on badlands, if you have just spawned whilst your team is about to cap CP3, you can wait for them to finish, and then switch class to move to the new spawn which is closer to CP3.

eXtreaL

Thanks alot! I’ve always been irritated when I spawn in the first spawn and my team caps mid about 1 sec later.

I guess I just need to place these lines in my autoexec?

pykow

if u cap mid point.
You can fowardspawn.
If you are closed to ur first spawn room. Get in the room, Push the button and you will spawn to the other room in one second.

just the basics :P

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from eXtreaL

Thanks alot! I’ve always been irritated when I spawn in the first spawn and my team caps mid about 1 sec later.

You need to mod it for each class. It would be easier just to switch class using the class menu.

matOo

Quoted from eXtreaL

you don’t need a script at all just change classes and then you will spawn up

Ltk

Quoted from matOo

[…]

you don’t need a script at all just change classes and then you will spawn up

that goes slower

Ltk

Quoted from octochris

No, valve removed the equip command, which could have done this, some time ago.

Why they did it I don’t know.

[…]

easy peasy

alias "forwardspawn_random" "join_class "random"; alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_soldier""
alias "forwardspawn_soldier" "join_class "soldier"; alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_random""
alias "forwardspawn_toggle" "forwardspawn_random"
bind "F1" "forwardspawn_toggle"

allready using that chris that doesn’t work :(

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Is it really that difficult to change class, get the class select screen up again, wait for the cap and then select the class you’re playing again, really?

Norrland3000

Quoted from Monkeh

Is it really that difficult to change class, get the class select screen up again, wait for the cap and then select the class you’re playing again, really?

+1

Just have the selection screen open and when the announcer says that you have capped, just click the class you wanna spawn as.

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Norrland3000

[…]

+1

Just have the selection screen open and when the announcer says that you have capped, just click the class you wanna spawn as.

or for more advanced class selection users, press the number key that corresponds to your chosen class

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »