Forum

Pyro

Created 8th June 2010 @ 01:28

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

V3n05

look, im not saying ther is something wrong with a man purse. but clearly, do u not realize that it is not a man purse, and also, it is the same damm purse that the, pettite chou fleur,
of the red spy is carrying in the photo. and if u translate it from french to english, it translates to my little cabbage, which cabbage looks like a flower if im not mistaken. it has the petals like a flower, so yea, everything points to the purse in the photo being the same purse as the pyro’s.

and about the pyro being the scouts mom, it is very possible. ever think maybe valve wants to give the two most opposite classes a secret romeo and juliet love affair?

Edd

T2P

youve put to much time and effort into trying to deduce a classes sex

Contra

Be

Quoted from V3n05

^rules of ctf state that if ur a spy and u touch the intel, u will be undisguised automatically, and u will have the intel

rules of the game also say you can’t throw sappers to sentry’s…
and with what should he kill the scout? The scout had the red spy’s knife…

mrwhizz

Quoted from Contra

[…]

rules of the game also say you can’t throw sappers to sentry’s…
and with what should he kill the scout? The scout had the red spy’s knife…

“they’re Dime a Dozen backstabbing scumbags”

Contra

Be

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

“they’re Dime a Dozen backstabbing scumbags”

“Like you… ouw”

Destrutor

In meet the pyro, it is either gonna be a guy or we don’t find out. Valve specifically said, that they do not want multi-sex class choices, since one will have to have different hitboxes, giving one an advantage over the other.

/thread

kuma

it shouldn’t matter as any girl wearing a shellsuit like that looks fat. it needs to be a japanese schoolgirl or valve are racist dicks.

Anathema

Quoted from Destrutor

In meet the pyro, it is either gonna be a guy or we don’t find out. Valve specifically said, that they do not want multi-sex class choices, since one will have to have different hitboxes, giving one an advantage over the other.

/thread

?? Making the pyro a girl only, i.e. not allowing players to chose between male/female has no impact on the model/hitboxes + doesn’t conflict with Valve’s no multi-sex class choice policy.

Anyway, it would be nice if this discussion could crawl back under the Steampowered-forums rock where it came from.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from droso

Couldn’t care less tbh.

crzfst

Retarded topic is retarded. PYRO IS A GIERL BIKAWZ I SAW IT SUMWERZ ON ZE INTERNETZ SO I HAZ TO MEIK TOPIK!

n00ne

Quoted from crzfst

Retarded topic is retarded. PYRO IS A GIERL BIKAWZ I SAW IT SUMWERZ ON ZE INTERNETZ SO I HAZ TO MEIK TOPIK!

Zo meanZ|!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

This topic hasn’t gone anywhere and is now attracting shit spam replies, so it gets locked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4