Vlijm

UbeR |

ban that piece of shit completely *rage*

sCor

only arguments I have seen against FaN now were
1.) rage (rofl)
2.) it’s annoying
3.) people don’t like it

I don’t think the limit needs to be changed, a team going with 2 FaNs would work with a great risk, so you hardly see more then one FaN at once anyways.

Most people just don’t want to have it, cause they don’t want to adapt to new things (reminds me of the vote against kritzkrieg)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

You sir did not read another thread quite all the way through ..

zodiak

only arguments I have seen against FaN now were
1.) rage (rofl)
2.) it’s annoying
3.) people don’t like it

I don’t think the limit needs to be changed, a team going with 2 FaNs would work with a great risk, so you hardly see more then one FaN at once anyways.

Most people just don’t want to have it, cause they don’t want to adapt to new things (reminds me of the vote against kritzkrieg)

You just don’t have ANY clue about it! And i really dont think that you really know what you say… so please…

1) use your brain
2) inform yourself
3) stop talking shit

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Completely agree with Zodiak.

If your’e not good enough to punish a team that is running 2 FANs then you should adjust your tactics, not rage, screaming IMBA, and asking for it to be banned.

I’ll also refer you to the phrase “playing to win”. If you really think 2 FANs is so OP, then what’s stopping you doing it yourself?

There are so many more alternatives to just banning something that your’e struggling to counter.

zodiak

Completely agree with Zodiak.

If your’e not good enough to punish a team that is running 2 FANs then you should adjust your tactics, not rage, screaming IMBA, and asking for it to be banned.

I’ll also refer you to the phrase “playing to win”. If you really think 2 FANs is so OP, then what’s stopping you doing it yourself?

There are so many more alternatives to just banning something that your’e struggling to counter.

Err… i think you missunderstood the post i quoted and then me…. read it again please! :D I told that guy to shut up because he called idiot arguments for not banning the FAN! And i want to ban the FAN! ;)

Anathema

There aren’t any counters to the fan, that’s why so many people want it banned.

eoN^

There aren’t any counters to the fan, that’s why so many people want it banned.

Hmm there is really, just keep a soldier with your scouts… But thats relying on their scouts not attacking your medic

Anathema

Sacrificing a soldier to deal with their scouts = not a valid counter cause then your heavies should get raped.

eoN^

Sacrificing a soldier to deal with their scouts = not a valid counter cause then your heavies should get raped.

Depends, on badlands if your attacking spire try sending a soldier with the scouts, enemy socuts die faster then flank your opponents if they are holding choke and tell the rest of your team to push in wiht uber (demo soli and med) and you should be able to kill them all (at least the classes that cant jump away)

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

“There aren’t any counters to the fan”

I believe you’ve just been given at least 2. And why not run 2 fan scouts yourself if the tactic is that unbeatable?

And if you give me any rubbish about ‘no skill’ then you’re not playing to win and shouldn’t be whining about it

BvD

flowerpower/

“There aren’t any counters to the fan”

I believe you’ve just been given at least 2. And why not run 2 fan scouts yourself if the tactic is that unbeatable?

And if you give me any rubbish about ‘no skill’ then you’re not playing to win and shouldn’t be whining about it

Like running 2 fan scouts yourself would remove the overpoweredness of the weapon? The main problem with the FaN is that it gives scouts an unfair advantage.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »