Forum

[S9] Highlander Season 9 Feedback

Created 21st September 2015 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »

adysky

Quoted from Chronos

[…] No weapon should make another unusable abd short circuit really does.

Sandman? Battalions backup? Airblast? Actualy killing the medic because he is vulnerable and mortal?

Last edited by adysky,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from Chronos

[…] No weapon should make another unusable abd short circuit really does.

Let’s just ban ubercharges then, because I’m fairly certain being invulnerable make 90ish% of the weapons “unusable”. But to be fair, the short circuit is a shit weapon that has a poor damage output, it’s only good feature is the counter to projectiles. It is the very defenition of a side-grade and it give the engineers some variation in loadouts, which is something I think any engineer main would happily accept.

unu

Quoted from Chronos

No weapon should make another unusable abd short circuit really does.

While I don’t agree with this I would like to see stuff banned that counters the counter class. As in Razorback counters spy but spy is the counter to sniper. So with that logic I would like to ban;
Razorback
Spycicle
Pomson
Short Circuit
to name a few. cba to figure out what weapons remain with that logic but you get the idea

Last edited by unu,

Spycy

TC.Express

^ I totally agree

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from unu

I would like to see stuff banned that counters the counter class.

This 100%

potte

how many teams signed up?

unu

Quoted from potte

85, which is quite sad.

Last edited by unu,

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Quoted from potte

You can check that yourself here http://etf2l.org/wp/wp-admin/index.php?page=comps
85 signups atm.

If short circuit counters beggars it’ll become my new fav weapon for sure.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from adysky

[…]

Sandman? Battalions backup? Airblast? Actualy killing the medic because he is vulnerable and mortal?

None of those weapons make kritzkrieg unusable. They are counters but hard to execute or in the case of battalions backup, have a build up time.

Quoted from Useless

[…]

Let’s just ban ubercharges then, because I’m fairly certain being invulnerable make 90ish% of the weapons “unusable”. But to be fair, the short circuit is a shit weapon that has a poor damage output, it’s only good feature is the counter to projectiles. It is the very defenition of a side-grade and it give the engineers some variation in loadouts, which is something I think any engineer main would happily accept.

Yes it does give some variation in load out, and yes the majority of the time it is just a decent side grade, but it’s ability to make a kritzkrieg completely useless is silly and it’s easy to use and deploy as well unlike the difficulties with other weapons.

Quoted from unu

[…]

While I don’t agree with this I would like to see stuff banned that counters the counter class. As in Razorback counters spy but spy is the counter to sniper. So with that logic I would like to ban;
Razorback
Spycicle
Pomson
Short Circuit
to name a few. cba to figure out what weapons remain with that logic but you get the idea

Idk if this is a proper argument as you can still kill a sniper with a razorback and those other weapons make nothing else unusable whereas the short circuit does make kritzkrieg pretty much useless.

Anyway, my opinions. I’m probably just a salty medic main who likes to be able to run kritz regardless of oppositions weapons :)

Kritz. Hitscan. Don’t run Kritz when they run short circuit if you only want to kritz demo. CHANGE. PLAYSTYLE. INNOVATE.

Or complain when you can’t think that far ahead. That works too.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Tomu

Kritz. Hitscan. Don’t run Kritz when they run short circuit if you only want to kritz demo. CHANGE. PLAYSTYLE. INNOVATE.

Or complain when you can’t think that far ahead. That works too.

wow, it’s like I said in my comment earlier that sometimes kritzkrieg on a scout or heavy is unfeasible! Imagine in your minds eye, if you can, trying to kill their medic from a distance while he is briefly within caught out before he gets his uber charge. Oh yeah, you can’t really do that with a hitscan. I am perfectly aware of when kritzkrieg is usable, and prior to short circuit being allowed, it was only situationally the medigun to choose. I guess it’s now just become even more situational

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Popping a good kritz after killing the engineer is the same as popping a good uber after killing the sniper.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Chronos

[…]

wow, it’s like I said in my comment earlier that sometimes kritzkrieg on a scout or heavy is unfeasible! Imagine in your minds eye, if you can, trying to kill their medic from a distance while he is briefly within caught out before he gets his uber charge. Oh yeah, you can’t really do that with a hitscan. I am perfectly aware of when kritzkrieg is usable, and prior to short circuit being allowed, it was only situationally the medigun to choose. I guess it’s now just become even more situational

why do you assume an engineer will always have the short circuit equipped

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

On maps like warmtic, it completely destroys demo, I couldn’t do anything. Suspect it’s the same on other koth maps

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Muuki

[…]why do you assume an engineer will always have the short circuit equipped

I’m not for a second, and whenever it’s not equipped then kritz becomes just as usable as ever. But the engineer can make it unusable very easily, if that’s not a problem for most people then alright I go with the majority. I’m just trying to make people aware who haven’t seen or don’t know :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »