Forum

[S9] Highlander Season 9 Feedback

Created 21st September 2015 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Short Circuit is really dumb and doesn’t really have as much potential use in the end anyways. I played one match with it and halfway through I just switched back to pistol since it was more useful.

It’s just another thing more to focus on if you want to kill people with kritz, just like how a normal übercharge also denies kritz.

unu

SC is quite situational, it’s great for trying to cap third on upward when demoman is spamming the cart and you can hide behind it zapping stickies.

Popcorp

Quoted from unu

SC is quite situational, it’s great for trying to cap third on upward when demoman is spamming the cart and you can hide behind it zapping stickies.

https://youtu.be/c6xBaf61qAw?t=1h2m3s

Last edited by Popcorp,

Steve!

S-O

I agree soldier is good at clearing the cart. Scout, pyro and heavy are good at doing so as well. An engie with a short circuit is a very easy target for any of the 3, and if he has his shotgun out then even 1 well placed rocket will remove a lot of his HP, anyway.

Also SC denies loose cannon pretty well ;-)

Last edited by Steve!,

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from Popcorp

https://youtu.be/c6xBaf61qAw?t=1h2m3s

The HiGPS guy is completely clueless about the game lmao. Cart is 10 meters away from the last point and he says they can just run in and push it.
Thats what happens when you get pubbers to cast matches.

Last edited by biskuu,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from biskuu

[…]

The HiGPS guy is completely clueless about the game lmao. Cart is 10 meters away from the last point and he says they can just run in and push it.

its funny cause he’s played in a higher division than u

Quoted from biskuu

[…]

who even are u LMFAO

Grenja

Quoted from Muuki

[…]its funny cause he’s played in a higher division than u

fucking savage

Quoted from lawn

[…]

who even are u LMFAO

Fucking bobbled

Last edited by Grenja,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Grenja

[…]

fucking savage

[…]

Fucking bobbled

GET_FUCKING_BOBBLED_WITH_EASE_SON

Also I forgot SC was a thing, and I thought I did 0 damage to Engineer cos I missed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18