Forum

Petition to bring back removed teams from competition

Created 19th April 2015 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Sonny Black

Amount of highlander teams lowest it has ever been.

S7 128
S8 140
:>

Could be wrong since I’m not too experienced with the ugc site, but do they only have 66 NA teams in Season 15 HL?[/quote]

Quoted from Sonny Black

And rather than deal with this latest terrible decision (which it is) you are sitting there poking fun at the guy who made the thread while all the admins hide behind the fact it was in the rules as if it justifies the actions somehow.

What all of you call hiding, is arguing based on the rules. There’s an outcry almost every time we use admin discretion to overrule something. Without rules we would only have admin discretion. I honestly dont know what all of you want with your “hiding behind rules” analogy every time.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Munky

[…]

Amount of highlander teams lowest it has ever been.

[citation needed]

Edit: Damnit Sonny you’re making me look bad

Last edited by Morphine,

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quote from Antso:

Scout – Our scout joined during the 2nd week so he is pretty much new.

Our demo – Ares has been on our roster before but didn´t think he could play. So he left 2 months ago. And came back 2 weeks ago when he found out he could, but he still counts as breaking the rule.
Our pyro main ZkjjjJ is new so we had a main.
Our last “new” players were Andy and Lex who joined on 23rd which is 2 days after the intial season started, but no high team played their matches yet, and our team played the first official at 26th. Adding to that HBFS who hasn’t been mentioned anywhere as a new player joined on 23rd aswell, and he isn’t considered new. So why are 2 of our players who joined on 23rd considered new, but one of them isn’t? This is from the TeamAdmin page “Lex joined 23 mar 2015 16:58 – HBFS joined 23 mar 21:19 – Andy joined 23 mar 14:28”.

Therefore we have 2 new mains or 3 new mains if Ares’ leaving is considered as new.

Looking at the facts this shouldn’t be considered a major roster change and contacting the admins shouldn’t have been needed. This is clearly not a hijacked team.

Osman:

we only change our sniper who rq tf2, and our engi who leaved for an other roster

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
S7 128
S8 140
:>

Could be wrong since I’m not too experienced with the ugc site, but do they only have 66 NA teams in Season 15 HL?

NA 100+ teams in steel, 100+ teams in Iron, good job Sonny. + 97 teams from Plat to Silver

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Hajdzik

[…]

NA 100+ teams in steel, 100+ teams in Iron, good job Sonny.

Can I ask how this is related to your original post/thread/current discussion

Coz all I smell is desperation here

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Hajdzik

[…]

NA 100+ teams in steel, 100+ teams in Iron, good job Sonny.

As I said, I am not too familiar with ugc, but I found it as well know. :)

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Morphine I really don’t know why are you supporting those decisions you’re person of a good heart. I stated it because Sonny compared ETF2L to NA UGC.

Even considering I am desperate, this doesn’t allow you to say so about me. I never said bad word about you, or any of admins, but really being threated like an idiot, or being spoken like to one. What I am just saying I think you are making bad and arbitrary decisions and I have right to do so, that doesn’t mean it needs to get personal.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

4hp

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
What you mean is a state under the rule of law (innocent until proven guilty etc) which applies to the relation between state and citizens, not private entities and its users. ETF2L is no state under the law.

Well the rule of law is what it is for a reason, and if ETF2L chooses not to apply similar principles to their conduct, while they have the right to do so, it says a lot about the mentality of the admins overall. I’m disappointed. Guess I’ll do like Munky and leave the thread now.

4hp

Quoted from Munky

[…]

Amount of highlander teams lowest it has ever been. Prem weakest it has been in 3 years. Gap between NA and EU in participation and quality bigger than ever (and countering the excuse that it is the games age as the reason). While 6v6 in ETF2L is managed pretty damn solidly. And rather than deal with this latest terrible decision (which it is) you are sitting there poking fun at the guy who made the thread while all the admins hide behind the fact it was in the rules as if it justifies the actions somehow.

Bah. Just tired of watching the gamemode I like just slowly die due to dumb shit like this. Will walk away from this thread now.

this, this and this.

Bona

PMW

my ultra !epic team in div5 got kicked mid season for hijacking because our leader kicked three random roster riders

#sonnyshouldbecomesunny

Jaakarhu

should’nt we just close this thread? i dont see the comments leading anywhere and everyone ends up repeating the same thing.

You didnt follow the rules you get punished, simple as that. Even if there were teams that only changed 2 players i doubt the admins will change anything now for the teams that were dropped since they still havent (exept for TC Ambition)

Last edited by Jaakarhu,

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Someone actually tried to discuss me so here is whole point of this rule.

The rule is made so team from week 7 wouldn’t be much different than team in week 1, so admins mean drastic roster changes as switching more than 50% of their team. I can really see the point. But IMO those teams were doing it over time, obviously they were evolving, and can you punish teams for getting better. I understand switching whole roster in one day is bad thing, players of higher experience joining teams on very low level.

In my opinion rule isn’t clear enough for me, and I spend a lot of time in rule section. If you want to prevent teams from changing rosters too much or rather leaders why not just be straight that 5 players in the official need to be regulars. But then wouldn’t it scare people who don’t have so much time, or are just not best organisers from starting a team?

Also it’s the first case the rule violation happend, obviousy noone knew how to deal with rule like that, couldn’t it be more obvious stated, give teams warning. Is there like any time which is bothered about enemy team changing roster? Do you think it’s unfair that one team is switching players middle seasons or moving some players?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quoted from Jaakarhu

should’nt we just close this thread? i dont see the comments leading anywhere and everyone ends up repeating the same thing.

You didnt follow the rules you get punished, simple as that. Even if there were teams that only changed 2 players i doubt the admins will change anything now for the teams that were dropped since they still havent (exept for TC Ambition)

No please, I finally found someone to discuss and I swear the topic wont go off the rail, not by me.

Asaaj

Either unban all of the teams (in high atleast) or ban TC:A again. Just unbanning one team seems a bit fishy to me, but hey what do I know I am not an etf2l admin (: .

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

The problem is that new rule was kind of suprising and I don’t believe people understood it well. Banning people for example is bad habbit. I realise that the violation being made, but you can just use common sense let those teams play it to the end of season. And make this rule more clear. And more straight. Also when doing rule changes such big, you should announce it in news topic. But I still don’t really believe that punishing people for improving even through roster changing is good for etf2l.

Also I want to state I am not public enemy, I am little chaotic with my posts, my grammar sucks sometimes, but I really did all of topics to make etf2l better. And I would encourage admins and propose even to sit one through with team leaders of the team, listen too community little more and I would really apreciate if you would have a little talk with me as well.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »