Forum

[S12] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread! (aka LAWL NICE DIVS)

Created 21st April 2012 @ 01:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

OUI SHUD BEEE DIF 2 EFEN THO I TIKD DIV 4 BOX INNIT, WE WUN ROUND V DIV 1 TEAM. ADMINS R STOOPID MORONS AND GUD LUK TO DEM IN 4B AS WE WILL ROFL STOMP YOU ASS…ALL OF U.

ADMINS STOOPID MORONS, HATE ALL ADMINS, DEY STOOPID AND MORONIC.

WE DA BEST IN DA WURLD.

Happy now?

Last edited by Monkeh,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

meh…

You should present your case more eloquently and say how you beat X and have good results against Y and how everyone in your div is shit and will get 5-0’ed i guess.

clippen

We applied for div2 which seemed pretty perfect seeing as we have two players with div1 exp and three players with div2 exp. Anyways noone could be arsed getting screenshots and stuff since we don’t play too much.

Conclusion is that we don’t mind proving ourselves in div3 and the tables seems fine.

Fishy

Quoted from Ghostface

They’re in div3 now, you retards. If they can handle div3, they took a crap all over your pointless ranting. If they can’t, gratz you won an argument on the internet.

No, if they can’t, they’ve wasted a great opportunity another team would have leaped at the chance of, and a whole season of tf2 for that team.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Fishy

[…]
No, if they can’t, they’ve wasted a great opportunity another team would have leaped at the chance of, and a whole season of tf2 for that team.

Same could probably be said for any other team in division 3 that folds. If they make it to the end of the season then they’ve one upped all those.

Toasty

6m.

4c is shit, half the teams there could play div 3 and have probably asked to play higher than 4 and have had no oposition, no real change from previous seasons tho.

Setlet

Quoted from Toasty

4c is shit, half the teams there could play div 3 and have probably asked to play higher than 4 and have had no oposition, no real change from previous seasons tho.

My team was in div4, but when we heard another Finnish team from div3 was about to drop we immidiately asked the admins if we could get their spot. And so we are in div3 nowadays.

Toasty

6m.

What does that have to do with anything i said? You could make an entire new div 3 with people from div4.

Limp.

EPA

No you are just div5 team

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Limp.

No you are just div5 team

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Toasty

You should get your facts straight. You had 3 games so far.
You lost to Poorly Raised a newly formed team, who asked for div4 and provided screenshots against div4 teams. Without these screenshots they might have ended in div5.
You lost to clanda a well established team, who asked for div4. And once you have a look at their S11 achievements you will understand why. 2 maps won 10 lost in div3, its fair to say that when they are asking to be div4, that we will place them in div4.
You lost to Les Gunslingers, who asked for div4. They got promotion from div5 in S11, putting them in div3, could be considered quite a stretch.
I cannot find any really outstanding team (no offense :]) in your div, so maybe the real issue, unable to stand up to the challenge, is you :o!…

Sketch

MM

People often underestimate the skill it takes just to be div 4. Div 4 is a good standard for an established team to get to, it shows an ability for good communication, solid death match and consistent gameplay/ gamesense.

If a team is not strong in one of these aspects then they will struggle in division 4.
Every division takes that basic gameplay knowledge from division 4 and strives to perfect it which is why they are better. Winning Div 4 still remains a really big milestone of achievement for any Newish or established team imo.

dauk

Quoted from Sketch

People often underestimate the skill it takes just to be div 4. Div 4 is a good standard for an established team to get to, it shows an ability for good communication, solid death match and consistent gameplay/ gamesense.

If a team is not strong in one of these aspects then they will struggle in division 4.
Every division takes that basic gameplay knowledge from division 4 and strives to perfect it which is why they are better. Winning Div 4 still remains a really big milestone of achievement for any Newish or established team imo.

I was saying that to myself every time starting my div5 ending div1. “This is the division thats starts to play serious and requires a lot of gamesense to climb out”. And then you look back and realize that you were just bad.

Last edited by dauk,

Setlet

Quoted from Toasty

What does that have to do with anything i said? You could make an entire new div 3 with people from div4.

Unless your team is actually not one of the “teams that could be in div3” then you probably understood that my point was that the early bird gets the worm

Last edited by Setlet,

Squirry

nNT ≠

http://etf2l.org/teams/14223/ Dropping in div4C

Coz just realised that we’re not ready to commit div4, we need first to know eachother and get solid base to keep going. Dropping not means folding, ofc :D So cu next season

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »